MY NEW "AFTER" PICTURE~WOULD LOVE YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

loverofcats
on 8/19/12 8:11 pm, edited 8/19/12 1:11 am
What an amazing transformation!!! You must feel like a new person. You are half the person that you used to be!!! Congratulations!!
     "          
 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

starry957
on 8/19/12 8:24 pm
Great job!  (awesome verse too!)

January 8th, 2013 - VSG with Dr Paul Sullivan (St Joe's Toronto)

TNERNURSE
on 8/19/12 8:26 pm
 You look awesome! Can I ask how long did it take you to get to lose the weight ? I someimes feel women our age don't lose as fast. I will be 50 next year. Congratulations and keep up the good job!

tinamarie47
on 8/20/12 5:10 am - Hot Springs, SD
It took me a total of 10 months to reach goal. Our whole family really embraced the lifestyle change and my husband has lost 75# as well. We all work out and exercise is a part of our lives daily. My husband and I took up kayaking and I just ran my first 5K just before I turned 50. Came in 47th overall out of 193 and 7th in my age group so I was pretty pleased about that. I was shooting for 30 minutes and did it in 39:17 so I have something to shoot for the next time.  Thanks so much! I know you can have the same success...just be consistent and always have a plan.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.   Phil: 4:13    View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com
TNERNURSE
on 8/20/12 9:21 am
 That is great the whole family has embraced the lifestyle. I believe that is the key to success. I am lucky to also  have supportive family and friends. My husband and son also are working out and eating healthier . I have numerous friends and coworkers that have been sleeved. The exercise is a hard thing to incorperate initially and there are days I have to make myself go to the gym- but I feel better after I go. I would love to reach goal in 10 months but it may take a year and I am o.k. with that. Congratulations on your success!

jimbovsg
on 8/19/12 9:46 pm
Amazing! 

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

jacreasy
on 8/20/12 1:32 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 "thinking" You already put it on here lol...
HOT MAMA!! Congrats you look Awesome!!

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

TDR
on 8/20/12 1:51 am
 WOW!  Congratulations!

HW: 325  SW: 293.4  CW:235.0 Surgery Date Sept 10, 2012   Preop: - 31.6  M1:-22  M2: -16.6   M3: -13.6 First weight goal ACHIEVED!  On to my second goal - CENTURY CLUB!!!!   

frisco
on 8/20/12 3:57 am
Nice Work !!!!!

Lookin Good!!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

LadydeeNJ
on 8/20/12 4:38 am - NJ
VSG on 08/13/12
Wow your a new person !!! you look great.... Congratulations, Happy Birthday and Happy New Life to ya!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views