rANTING AND RAVING aTTENTION cARB pOpO!

Erica A.
on 9/14/12 7:13 pm - KY
  So I am really angry tonight at the way there are some on here that act like they are just Gods gift to the sleeve world and think if you eat a carb or some "off plan" food you are just gonna disinegrate (probably spelled that wrong) where you stand...Heres the thing the sleeve was meant as a TOOL not a fix all. It was also meant to allow you to still eat what you want just in smaller quantities. I learned a LONG time ago that all the paper work of the does and don'ts did nothing for me except make really good starter for a BONFIRE for me to roast a marshmallow over. Once I threw all that Crap out and quit stressing over every little thing I put in my mouth and how much it weighed and whether it was whole food, organic, blah blah blah I quit stalling out every other week. Life became a lot easier and poof the weight began to fall off. 

One time I posted about some cereal and holy jumping jehosaphat you would of thought I reached out and punched a baby then kicked a puppy the way people reacted. Since then I have just developed a you do whatever it is you do and leave me the heck alone attitude and let me enjoy my bite of chocolate. I think after losing 186lbs since November 24, 2011 my way of doing things is working for  me and if you want my advice I will give it to you and if not then don't read my dang posts. This is a public forum and is meant to allow you to post your thoughts, feelings, and advice, but certainly not to belittle someone over a choice. Didn't we all have enough of that during our fat days. The way I see it is those that want to be all *****ous in whether someone eats off plan are just hating cause they ran out of there chocolate covered deep fried oreo filled twinkie and are jealous...yeah I think you get the point DONT BE MY JUDGE AND I WONT BE YOURS!

Goal 60% by 6 mths (143lbs) reached at 5.5mths

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Lisa S.
on 9/14/12 7:21 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
You go girl!!!!! You shared it perfectly.

sleevicidal_maniac
on 9/14/12 7:25 pm
I believe everyone knows where I stand on this. Make room on the bench sister because I'm coming to your barbeque and I'm bringing my gummy bears with me.
Erica A.
on 9/14/12 7:35 pm - KY
 You better bring them gummie bears LoL!! I love em! We will smush em on a marshmallow with some chocolate! Uh Oh Bet lightening is gonna strike now!

Goal 60% by 6 mths (143lbs) reached at 5.5mths

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

PoohHag
on 9/14/12 8:05 pm - TN
VSG on 06/11/12
 LMAO

The Food Police are vicious around here.  I don't post what I eat anymore either.
moonglo82
on 9/15/12 8:15 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Hahaha!  I love the avatar, btw :) 

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Sarah W.
on 9/14/12 7:26 pm - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 09/27/12
 My long term plan includes healthy carbs and I plan on following the surgeons rules. I would not have gotten signed up surgery if it meant no carbs ever again!!

I think you're right you do what works for you and congrats on the loss!

Sarah 5'3" VSG 9/27/12 KC Bariatric Center. Find me on MFP! Sarah829522.  

stephintexas
on 9/14/12 7:28 pm

I don't get it. I want to get it. I just don't understand. Are there peeps who are nasty to you here?

I personally can't follow the plan of eat whatever I want in small amounts. That didn't work for me and I cried and kicked and finally modified what I was eating. That doesn't mean that I expect everyone to do that. I am totally jealous of people who eat what they want and still lose but it's not a malicious jealousy, sort of like the jealousy I have for Kim Kardashian's bodonkadonk.

sleevicidal_maniac
on 9/14/12 12:31 pm, edited 9/14/12 12:32 pm
I wouldnt be jealous of Kim kardashians bodonkadonk. It needs a sleeve of its own.
stephintexas
on 9/14/12 7:39 pm
It's so not jiggly or ripply. My butt is jiggly. I'm gonna start doing lunges and running. I'm gonna get a firm big bodonkadonk. I'd like her stomach too.

Sorry for the thread hijack. Don't yell at me, Thread founder.

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 283 views