Whatcha eating today, Thursday, 11/24/16?

Arjeffries
on 11/24/16 6:32 am
VSG on 01/27/16

So I am going into thanksgiving with a plan today. I am going to pick my favorites and leave all the rest. Happy thanksgiving!!

B leftover fajita steak 2 ounces

L cheese 1 ounce

D turkey, ham, cornbread dressing,  green beans, mac n cheese

S pecan pie

S cottage cheese salad aka pink stuff

W already walked 60 minutes early this a.m.

W 74 ounces

V not taken

Total calories around 1400 depending on how big the pie slice I get.

Gwen M.
on 11/24/16 6:38 am
VSG on 03/13/14

It's Thursday. It's challenging for me to figure out what I'm thankful for this year. While I can't claim that this has been The Worst Year of My Life, it's definitely one of the top two. (Or bottom two?) I am, however, thankful for my life and for all of the people who are in it and who have been in it. So if you're reading this, know that I am thankful for your existence - yes, even you.  :)

I woke up this morning and did my run - zombie rat infested zombies is a great way to work up the appetite... I've got about 3.5 hours until showtime and, between now and then, it's stretching, showering, and doing the Thanksgiving morning cooking (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and baking the casseroles I assembled yesterday).  I made sure to hydrate this morning before I ran and did not have horrible uterine cramps like I did on Tuesday.  Unsure if this is due to the hydration or the fact that I'm no longer ovulating, but I'll take no pain and I'll pay more attention in the future.  

1: protein shake
2: all the things... in small amounts

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: running and yoga for stretching

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Arjeffries
on 11/24/16 6:08 pm
VSG on 01/27/16

I'm sorry it's been such a challenging year for you. Hopefully it will improve for you. Rat infested zombies sounds pretty interesting.

yvonnef1964
on 11/24/16 6:50 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Happy Thanksgiving 

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L chicken and I don't know what sides we are having and dessert

D stuffed pepper soup 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a good day

AK_Gipson
on 11/24/16 8:12 am
VSG on 04/14/14

Just finished cooking everything for Thanksgiving dinner 

I will have a little bit of everything... Including almost sugar free sweet potato casserole, minus the marshmellow topping. Plus my almost sugar free pumpkin pie. But not all at once. Probably have ham and broccoli casserole for lunch, and turkey and dressing (small amount) for dinner 

here hoping I don't  go nuts 

exercise - hit the doorbusters at some stores at 6 am... That counts right? 

HW:292 / SW:258 / CW 173.9

Rachel B.
on 11/24/16 8:34 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I plan to have a little of everything today.  I'm not going to deny myself, just a little of everything.  I am pretty sure that it's going to be too rich for what I'm now accustomed to. Tomorrow, back on track.

have had crummy sleep this week and didn't make it to the gym two days.  My weight has reflected it.  Tomorrow, back to the gym.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

TeenSleever
on 11/24/16 9:18 am

B: a ryvita topped with a scrambled egg and a ryvita topped with a slice of cheese

S: cup of tea with milk and a kiwi

L: homemade chicken salad - grilled chicken, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, few croutons, greek olive oil dressing

S: turkey pepperette sticks

D: small bowl of chilli topped with a bit of shredded cheese (lovely in this cold weather)

S: sugar free pudding

emelar
on 11/25/16 7:56 am - TX

Morning - bacon, oatmeal, latte

Afternoon - Evening - brisket, greens, sweet potato casserole, a bite of ham, a bite of ho****er cornbread, a slice of home-made pound cake, and some crawfish dressing

Got my exercise and vitamins done in the morning.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views