Whatcha Eatin' Today? Tuesday, 28FEB17

Rachel B.
on 2/28/17 5:29 am, edited 2/28/17 7:39 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

Can you believe it's already the end of February???  Everyone Have a great Tuesday!!

Yesterdays Daily Totals: Calories-859, Fat-13.2g, Fiber-5.6g, Carbs-87.1g, Sodium-1156.7mg, Protein-100g, Water-73.6fl oz.  Daily Calorie Composition: 40% from carbs, 14% from fat and 46% from protein.

AM/B SF Peppermint white mocha + ON white chocolate Protein

S: Blueberry L&F Yogurt

L: 26g Three Jerks Filet Mignon Jerkey, Hamburger flavored (YUM)

D: Turkey & Quinoa

S: Premier Protein

Water & VItes

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Stacy_WLS
on 2/28/17 6:29 am

Good morning!  It is crazy that February is ending.  Life just keeps moving.  

I had a good appointment with my therapist yesterday and she is pushing me to stop tracking my food for a bit.  I have had several times where I go on vacation or out of town for work where I have not tracked, I've eaten intuitively and been really good.  A lot of my obsession / anxiety over food choices lessens during these periods, so I know she may have a point.  I'm struggling with it, but trying to push myself to do it.  

She has also pushed me to go back to see a nutritionist.  So I have an appointment tonight with a nutritionist.  I know my nutrition needs are different than they used to be an a professional opinion could be helpful.  I'm kind of annoyed by it b/c I have such limited time and so I feel like an hour for therapy on Monday and then an hour for nutrition on Tuesday is just steeling my chill out time.  Well life goes on and I want to be well, so I'm doing it.  I'm just exausted, so going to have to find some time to chill later this week.  

So for food today - I have a general idea, but will be listening to my body as well -- and my co-workers bringing in bday and mardi gras treats :)

B - chike, coffee, pancki & donut bites

L - leftover chinese 

S - yogurt parfait, protein shake & maybe a starbucks run

D - tacos

S - cottage cheese & berries

E - crossfit, unless I need a nap instead

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

yvonnef1964
on 2/28/17 7:43 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

B egg mcmuffin and string cheese 

L going out to eat with my brother 

D teriyaki chicken and some kind of vegetable 

S Greek yogurt,  turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange 

Have a good day 

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 8:00 am
VSG on 10/31/16

February has flown by but so ready for March.  Have a great day everyone. 

B:  Protein Shake

L:  hamburger, cheese, lettuce, tomato, mustard

D: pork chop, veggie

S:  cheese cubes

water, vites, exercise on track

sgg1002
on 2/28/17 8:52 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Happy Mardi Gras, everyone!  Since I've already had to give up carbonation, caffeine and refined sugars because of this great life change, Lenten observation provided a stump for me today.  I've decided I am going to "purge" an unneccesary or under-used household or clothing item a day and donate the 40 items right before Easter to a charitable organization.  Maybe Big Brothers/Disabled Veterans/Planet Aid, something along those lines.  Hope you all have a great day!

Breakfast : Egg cup (1 small egg, 1 turkey sausage link, 1/8 c. cheese baked in muffin tin) and Triple Zero Oikos Strawberry

Lunch: 1/2 c. pinto beans, 2 T. white queso dip, 2 oz. buddig lean turkey

Dinner: 3/4 c. Chicken and Asparagus stir fry

Snack: if needed, 1/2 c. cottage cheese, mandarin oranges

KittyKarin
on 2/28/17 2:02 pm - FL
VSG on 01/09/13

That is a wonderful idea! I need to purge about 40 items every day :-)  I might just copy this idea from you. 

Fredbear
on 2/28/17 3:38 pm, edited 2/28/17 10:49 pm
VSG on 11/29/16

B: 4 oz. cottage cheese, 1 oz. blackberries

S: 1/2 protein shake

L: 5 oz. chicken, 1 tsp. minced garlic, 1 tsp. harissa, spices, 1 oz. honey chipotle peanuts, 1.5 tbs. spicy hummus, 2 oz. sweet peppers

S: 1/2 protein shake

D: Chicken costoletta from Cheesecake Factory... ate 1/3 of the chicken (about 4 oz.), and substituted broccoli and green beans for the mashed potatoes/asparagus. Ate about 2 oz. each of broccoli/green beans

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

jachristmas
on 2/28/17 4:30 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

I'm just now able to get on OH..kept getting an error message all day, maybe the updates? anywho...

B1 Premier protein caramel shake 

B2 soft scrambled egg with a sprinkle of cheese

S 90 cal Carl Budding pack (turkey)

L baked salmon fillet with lemon pepper

D hubby wanted a sub from our favorite place so I got a small and split it with my 6yr old son. I just had the turkey and cheese and a pickle.

water and vitamins done!

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 4:54 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

I had the same issue, other web sites were goofy too.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views