VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Goal Reached Today!...

Goal Reached Today!!! (X-post)

DragonGirl
on 12/8/11 12:05 am - MN
Good Morning!!
I just had to share...I hit goal this morning! My scale read 165.2 today!!   I've always been a stair step loser, I stall for weeks on end and lose...more weeks of stalling and lose some more. My last stall lasted for 6 weeks and I thought I was done, but last week that magic thing happened
again and the pounds started flying off. I haven't done anything different,
and truth be told I had a few snacks this week I shouldn't have.

I am just ecstatic I hit goal and if I drop more, thats OK, too. I wouldn't mind hitting 150, the top weight in my BMI, although my nurse said 165 was good. She says BMI charts don't account for frame size and I am so NOT a delicate flower, my hands are bigger than most mens! That  BMI chart number is just such a tangible thing. I've also had numerous pinch tests that stated 165 was supposed to be my goal. 

I'm hoping my body will know when to stop, so I'm not going to stress too much. If I start looking too thin, I'll be hitting the maintenance board for suggestions on how to put a halt to it.

Thank you all for the support, the love, and the kicks in the ass when I
needed it...couldn't have done it without my OH family!
Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
diane S.
on 12/8/11 2:34 am
Hey congratulations! Isn't it a great feeling to be normal weight!!!???   YOu probably will continue to lose a little and I say go for it if you feel like it.

OH has been such a great lifeline for me too. So glad to read of your success. Keep posting your progress.    Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

DragonGirl
on 12/8/11 3:10 am - MN
Thanks so much Diane! I've watched your journey and I think you're doing fantastic! Thanks for leading this board!
Heidi
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
Maintaining Cindy
on 12/8/11 6:00 am
Congratulations!!!  Great job!  Feel good eh?!!  Enjoy... 

Kelleybell122
on 12/8/11 9:55 pm - Powell, OH
Congratulations! I'm so proud and happy for you! Now go shopping for a cute little outfit to celebrate.

debk21
on 12/8/11 11:36 pm - Mansfield, TX
Woo Hoo!  Way to go Heidi!!!  It's a great feeling and we're all proud of you!! 

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!