VSG Maintenance Group

Miss you guys!

SpookyDoll
on 9/15/12 3:03 pm, edited 9/15/12 3:04 pm - McKinney, TX
VSG on 05/19/09 with
Hey!

I have been thinking about you guys for a while and wanted to pop in and say hello!

I never have any time to actually get on the computer now days, but I wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing these days?

I had plastic surgery a little over a month ago (Implants and a tt), so other than not quite feeling normal yet, I am doing great.

Maintaining my 110-115lbs and couldn't be happier! How is everyone?

5'5" and a size 0!!! Woohooo!
Crabadams72
on 9/15/12 5:36 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Glad to hear you are maintaining. How is the pain w implants? Do they feel odd?
I'm looking into plastics.
VSG 6/10/2011  Dr. Ann Lidor BMore MD 5'5 HW-247 SW-233 GW-145 CW-120

http://www.youtube.com/user/72Crabadams   Me rambling about my journey : )

SpookyDoll
on 9/15/12 6:05 pm - McKinney, TX
VSG on 05/19/09 with
Honestly, the pain from the tt was so much more prominent that I sometimes forget about the implants. For the first few weeks they were very swollen and felt foreign, but the more the swelling goes down, the less foreign they feel.

5'5" and a size 0!!! Woohooo!
INgirl
on 9/16/12 8:13 am
Hey Spooky! I remember you from when I was pre-op- glad to see you post!

Goes without saying, but I will anyway- so happy for the VSG. I'm happily at goal(ish) - still doing some fine tuning and such, and will be around for a while just easing into things.. Plastics are becoming more of a consideration for the future- but planning to wait at least a year or so before starting consults to let everything settle in.. Glad to hear yours went well!
(deactivated member)
on 9/16/12 11:11 am
I am glad you are doing well.  Recovery from plastics in no fun.  I found it to be much harder than the VSG to recover from.  I am still in my usual range, 103-106 lbs. and all is well.