VSG Maintenance Group

Checking in also

LyndaCary
on 9/21/12 7:12 pm - CA
Has been awhile since I have posted on here. Weight is still holding steady around 122. Much lower and I can see too many ribs etc. And DH also notices  when I go down under 120. It's amazing how a few pounds now make a noticeable difference.
I have been indulging in more carbs than I should but with the stress and anxiety I have been having makes me lose when eating more junk! Don't like that cause I don't want to get in the habit of eating crap food everyday. I do still stay on program (for the most part) during the work week and indulge on the weekends. 
Life has been pretty crazy and stressful lately. We are completely remodeling our ONE bathroom. So, we have a porta potty in the backyard and go to our gym for showers. Life is an adventure right now and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Lynda

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.HW-276  ReferralW-258   Lost 22lbs pre surg   SW-236   CW-124.6

INgirl
on 9/21/12 8:31 pm
Ugh, not having a fully functioning bathroom is hard! I understand that feeling... good luck on the remodel and don't get too stressed or ribby in the mean-time!
diane S.
on 9/23/12 11:51 am
Hi L, we have missed you.  Glad you are holding steady.

And we missed you at support group a few weeks ago. No one showed up but me and dh so we had Dr. to ourselves for an hour and a half. it was great. 

Yikes, don't know how you are managing the bathroom thing but I hope it gets finished soon.

Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/