VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Thursday 10/4

Foxbins
on 10/4/12 1:35 am
136.0 this morning. Healing thoughts to Rob and Ann!

My arms are wrinkled and bat-wing-y and what is left of my butt hangs in folds on my upper thighs, which are also saggy and wrinkly. My stomach has loose skin but not enough to fold. I wear long sleeves mostly. My face bothered me the most but I had a face/neck lift in January and I think I can live with the rest. I so much treasure being thin and wrinkly rather than fat that the wrinkles no one sees don't bother me much. Now, if I had a partner I might think differently, but I've been single a while now and don't see that changing in the immediate future.
Jane B.
on 10/4/12 3:53 am - Strathmore, Canada
VSG on 01/11/12 with
I am at 166.6 today.  A new low for me again by .2.  Talk about creeping towards goal.

I am happy to hear that Rob and Heather are done with surgery and doing well.  Healing thoughts to Ann today.

HW: 243 SW:228 GW:160
"I want to really live, not just be putting in time"    

LeahBea
on 10/4/12 8:56 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
127.5 today

Once again, I've been slacking to check in here. School is taking over my life!

I've been working to get my snacking under control after my weight spiked earlier this week (132, still within range, but it scared me) and made me realize carbs will in fact, still make me fat, lol. Not like I was eating loaves of bread or anything, but I was enjoying my soy crisps with a little too much enthusiasm!

Leah

NanaDebby65
on 10/4/12 10:50 am - North Richland Hills, TX

Glad to hear everyone seems to be on the road to recovery from their surgeries!!

I too have some loose jiggly skin but at 47 I'm not worrying about it. My arms really are not that bad as long as I dont wave at someone. I do wear sleevless shirts during the summer and I just dont care what anyone thinks. Haha!!

I dont have a large panni, just a small fold of skin. My thighs are jiggly/wrinkly so I will never wear shorts, just capris or bermudas.

My main mental issue is my boobs. I wasnt large to begin with but these poor pitiful 34B's are just ridiculous. I want boobs!! I dont even have enough for cleavage with a push up bra. Sad!! So if I ever come up with money for plastics, it's going to be the boobs. Everything else may look horrible but I will have some girls to be admired. LOL!

Of course, I will need to meet my rich prince charming before I will ever be able to have plastics. I can dream but I know my reality. No plastics for me!! 

HW: 228/GW: 140/CW: 134