VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In - Saturday 11/17

Mom4Jazz
on 11/16/12 6:41 pm
Yawn. The older I get, the more I wake up before dawn whether I want to or not. I can generally go back to sleep (and likely will this morning) but I never used to wake up like this.

Today's weight 138.4

How are you this fine day?

Highest weight: 335 lbs, BMI 50.9
Pre-op weight: 319 lbs, BMI 48.5
Current range: 140-144, BMI 21.3 - 22

175+ lbs lost, maintaining since February 2012

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/12 9:32 pm

Good morning:

Wait to you get to this age.  The waking up at the earliest crack of dawn becomes the norm. And that is the cheery note for today.

I wonder where Mike is?   Hope that he is well.  Miss him.

Still at goal.   Still not enough fluid.

MikeyMike
on 11/17/12 9:58 pm - New York, NY

I'm still around...Still weigh my self daily. Just haven't been posting that often.

Thanks for asking about me

Highest Weight: 380                      Consult Weight: 357             Surgery Weight: 309 
Goal Weight: 220 (9/29/10)      Revised Goal Range 215-220         Current Weight: 224
Plastics: Circumferential Lower Body Lift - 11/18/2011
              Gynecomastia - 6/14/2012

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/12 10:26 pm

Thanks.  It is good to see you.

Glad that all is well.

INgirl
on 11/17/12 12:39 am

What time were you up this am? (Time stamps all wonky, and I hate math.)

Since my work has me up at 5am 4x a week, my weekend "sleep-in" is very much like what I considered getting up at an unreasonably early hour for a Sat.. Funny how you adjust.. this also means I poop out on a weeknight if I try to stay up much past 11pm! 

Doing good today, weight/bloat dropped a tad- 140.3. Glad I behaved myself last night.. I'm getting better at thinking things through three times before doing them.. sometimes it's a little internal argument, gets loud in my head. kiss I now more frequently opt to do what would make me feel best the next morning, and not that very night..

diane S.
on 11/17/12 1:25 am

120.5 today. feeling great. its my 3 year aniversary.  will do another post on that.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Foxbins
on 11/17/12 1:52 am

135.5 today.  Raining, so I'll do some inside chores today.  Maybe clean the garage...It's a 2-car but so full of stuff I can only fit one.  Where'd all this stuff come from??

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/12 2:29 am

Haven't been checking in like I should! Been busy - very hectic time of year for me work and show wise. Also picked up a new dog last week and have been busy getting her mixed into the pack. She's a real sweetie and we're hoping for puppies in January. Fingers crossed.....

174.9 today. Very top of my range. Think it could be a heavy duty work out yesterday and some Asian food last night. Will push the water today.

Funny how 2-3 pounds is such a big deal now, when a year and a half ago 2 or 3 pounds was sort of like a throw away, yeah, whatever type of thing! Love this new life!

rhearob
on 11/17/12 4:51 am - TN

Had a great day with DH yesterday.  He got free tickets at work to the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, so we went to that.  The came home and walked to the restaurant for dinner and to the movie.  t was kind of overcast and I started swelling again so we didn't do the stargazing portion.  Still had a beautfiul night together.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Jane B.
on 11/17/12 10:07 am - Strathmore, Canada
VSG on 01/11/12 with

I thought I had posted today, but this evening, I started doubting myself.  Sure enough, this is my first time on here today.  One day just becomes the next.  I think I was 165.6 this morning.  Up and down, up and down.

I hope everyone had a great day.

HW: 243 SW:228 GW:160
"I want to really live, not just be putting in time"