VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh in Sunday 9-14

diane S.
on 9/14/14 2:52 am

Ok, I start today.  122.  not liking this trend but its my own fault for eating peanut butter and junk.  Life has been disorderly lately so getting back to a regular routine should take care of this. Gotta do business taxes today and hope to get outside some.  Went to a wine tasting yesterday and came home with a case of a fabulous pinot noir.  didn't eat much junk there. the wine was too good.  Back to reality.   Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

seaview
on 9/14/14 3:06 am

Hey Diane..we have the same surgeon. Cirangle was a tough guy but always right on about weight loss and maintenance. I had a rocky summer and started drinking diet coke zero . Had not had diet soda in 5 years since surgery. It was so good. but of course i overindulged all over the place and was getting too jangly and then would eat badly. So I have discontinued it and with the cold weather coming will not reach for it anymore. What was I thinking. Also I bounce around between 143 144 145 and 146 and it's disconcerting not to have a normal eating plan in place. So I don't eat and then I eat junk...or I don't eat and overeat..or I eat normal and the pounds drop off...I just feel like everyday I am still concerned about the number on the scale and getting up and thinking "today I am going to eat clean"...so my eating is still disordered and I am not at peace with things..in other words my brain has not been fixed but it's much better then it used to be. At least I am accountable every day to the scale and to myself. I would like to have a normal relationship with food but that might never come...EVER..for today I will accept 146 which is 6 pounds more than my lowest weight and I am at a reasonable place just always shooting for that 140 low...again...sigh...

diane S.
on 9/14/14 5:17 am

yeah dr. C is so good. he really wants everyone to succeed 100%.  He gave me the ability to transform my life.  I am coming up on 5 years and really am doing pretty well - i am actually below goal even with a couple of pound creep up.  it will normalize when i get back to usual routine. I big party and no dinner can really do damage. fortunately I am not a big partier.  yeah eating clean is good. sounds like you are doing fine and another dr. c success story.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 9/14/14 4:26 am
VSG on 06/27/12

146.5#

It's been a carby weekend.  I'm thinking about walking, but can't seem to get out of my chair.  We'll see what the day brings.

Miss150
on 9/14/14 5:00 am

149.0  just that.  Today, get the requsi****er in...

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/14/14 5:24 am, edited 9/14/14 5:25 am

Day 18 of Fast

Weight - 149.6 lbs

Goal #1 met, getting back to my original goal of 155 lbs  DONE 

Goal #2 met, lose 20 frickin' pounds!  DONE

Goal #3 met, get back into the 140's!!!!! - DONE!!  

I am so pleased.... 

Thanks for your support!

Cindy

Miss150
on 9/14/14 6:41 am

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Maintaining Cindy
on 9/14/14 10:10 am