VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Daily Maintenance W...

Daily Maintenance Weigh In- Thursday, October 9, 2014

Miss150
on 10/8/14 11:40 pm

Good morning all and a sundry fun-chums!  147.4-  still high, but down a tad... just can't seem to muster that mad-dog-attitude and behaviors necessary to drop back down into the happy zone.   Thing is (whether or if it is real -or-just head hunger)...I seem to be starving (yah, a bit of hyperbole there) when I get home from school and am in the habit of hitting the refrigerator for "just a bite of...."  Here-in is part of my problem.  Now I'm thinking of it,  I'm using this little bit of alone time before hubby gets home for some private munching...Old and unhealthy eating....Need to substitute a replacement activity and break the pattern.  Doing it is not the issue.....Wanting to do it is!  Crap!  This means my brain is still broken!

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

SFChorus
on 10/9/14 2:29 am - CA

105.6 lbs.  I can live with this weight for now.  I'd still like to get back down to 103, but that might just be a pipe dream at this point.

Have a good one, all!

Sleeved 12/15/11, 5'1", HW 185, SW 164, CW102

diane S.
on 10/9/14 3:26 am

122. finally revocering from trip from hell. eating snacky stuff though its healthy, but missing out on veggies.  gotta get some. yet another of zillions of errands. Piles of paper here on my desk demanding to be filed. can't find anything in the mess. Phooey.  Hell is a giant endless filing pile of papers.   Diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Jane B.
on 10/9/14 6:05 am, edited 10/9/14 6:08 am - Strathmore, Canada
VSG on 01/11/12 with

Dang nab it! I let things slide for a bit and I am back up to 183.8.  I don't know how I will ever get back down to 162.  Any suggestions?  What works for you when you have to lose?

Other than that, have a good one!

Jane

HW: 243 SW:228 GW:160
"I want to really live, not just be putting in time"    

stephanieplum
on 10/9/14 11:28 am
VSG on 06/27/12

145.9#

Crap eating day...it's been a fun but an exhausting week. We've been at our outdoor classroom.  It's one of my favorite weeks of the year at school.  My mind is still broken, too, Bonnie or it would not equate tired with crap eating. Tomr is a new day!!!

Miss150
on 10/9/14 12:51 pm

Yah, I know... what is this complacency all about; this...." I don't own my own behavior"...or maybe.."my behaviors and actions won't manifest reality"...A true disconnect...

Tomorrow is a new day... Let's do it!

So glad to hear of a great and fun work week...yay teaching, sometimes!  I remember the days long past when I wnt to work--played, and got paid for it- a true gift from God.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

stephanieplum
on 10/9/14 11:48 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

Owning my own behavior...yep, gotta do it!!!  I ate it the scale gonna show it!!!  Days like yesterday, I think the rebel in me just says f-it....I gonna eat what I want to eat and what everyone else is eating; later the consequences come...feeling like crap and the scale shows it. Why is it that I can't remember why I don't want to do that anymore!!!!  Sad part is I brought my own food to eat and choose not to eat it. How dumb is that!!! I did finish the day off with Salmon  Ceasar Salad.  

Next week, we're finishing up. We always over plan and we will make a book of our adventure.  We do this in the Spring as well.  It's a great time to interact with students and teachers.   Then it will be Fall Break!!!!