VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Happy Happy Happy Y...

Happy Happy Happy YOUR Friday. My Thursday but still happy

carbondated
on 7/3/15 6:19 am

Morning all:

Like Stephanie said:  I LIKE the soap box Kairk.   HUGE thanks.   It is scary, scary, scary but am going to try.  

Scale down again today.  The walking 1.5 hours continues but in the cool of the forest.   We have a lovely community walk that meanders through the trees with lots of squirrels, sometimes bears, bicyclists,  and walkers with dogs.      PLUS a gentleman who has a T-Shirt that reads:

" Slightly Porky Yorky "  His Yorkshire accent is a dream.   He comes through every early morning with a satchel of peanuts.  SHELLED  can you believe.    Of course the squirrels turn up their noses and tails at ours in the shell.     Snubbed by a squirrel.   

Enjoy your day! 

diane S.
on 7/3/15 9:41 am

Hi friends, 124 today. something to do with a blob of peanut butter. but like Karik said yesterday, accept it and move on and learn from it.  I actually went to some counseling many years ago for over eating and what Karik describes is the approach the therapist took.  I learned a lot from it but didn't lose much weight.  I think it takes the powerful sleeve plus some insight and understanding and maybe therapy to be successful at this.     Congrats Karik on finding the key.

Love the Porky Yorky image. my former fat self probably would have competed with the squirrels for peanuts. Once I was in golden gate park and a squirrel actually got into my lap begging food.  i gave it a bit of a protein bar.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/