VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Weds and here the s...

Weds and here the sun is shining

carbondated
on 7/22/15 6:00 am

survived the planned electric outages and all is well.

another excellent food day keeping to the plan, scale not moving but That is ok

Kairk good thing you are going to see about the leg.  When I did that it took quite a time to settle down.

because we were closed yesterday, because of the outages, the work will double today.  You know how that goes.

diane S.
on 7/22/15 9:06 am

122, my sweet spot. i am choosing to be happy all day because of that. off to the gallery for four hours. hope its busy but will come armed with ipad and quest bar. and beaucoup coffee.

we are so fortunate to be distanced from california missery. its cool and we have water.  a blessing.

K, really hoping you get some help with the leg.  do they know what it is?  i feel your pain!

Best to all.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/15 9:52 am

Hmmm.... Where to begin? Sigh.... Perhaps some of you CA people saw on the news about the suicide-murder in Walnut Creek yesterday. The murder victim was my former student. So hard when a lovely, bright, and promising life is ended so unfairly. Then only a few hours later I get news that my dear friend with whom I co-breed and co-own some of my dogs died yesterday morning. That new**** very close to home and has been very upsetting.

See doc today about leg. Seems better, but will feel better to be cleared by the doc. 

Had a great food day yesterday until the late evening. Sitting with the news and my feelings triggered graze mode. I ate cake from my nephew's b'day dinner yesterday. Got home and remembered we had some pie in the fridge (gift to Ron) and ate some of that, too.

Decided not to get on scale today.

Could use a little positive joojoo coming my way!

stephanieplum
on 7/22/15 7:36 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hugs and Love!