VSG Maintenance Group

Friday

carbondated
on 8/21/15 6:44 am

morning everyone.

kairk.  Good for you!!!!  I must admit that fell completely off the wagon at 2 pm, having had way too many carbs.  Stopped cold at 3 pm and thought" carbs are not going to help the situation".  Then felt sick and mad at myself for once again using food ( carbs) as pain medication.  

Howver the rest of the day was ok.  This morning have that hung over feeling.

Today am working at another festival which is primarily a carb fest.  Will pack my salad.  It will be a very looooong day culminating with huge fireworks at 10-ish.  Then back to work tomorrow at 8.  Oh well.  Happens once a year.

For a very small town I get to see people haven't seen since the last festival.  

stephanieplum
on 8/21/15 7:04 am
VSG on 06/27/12

152.6#  I've lost .4# since August 1st.  lol  However, my body fat his coming down by almost 2%. I'm good with that .  Clothes are fitting better.  That's makes me happy!

It's been a LONG week sitting in meetings and trying to get my room ready in between.  I'm in pretty good shape so I am staying home today so I can get a hard work out in with my trainer, a pedicure and a manicure.  Pampering before school is necessary.  We enroll students tomr (we are a residential school) whi*****ludes a lunch that I will not be eating...lol. I'll go in early tomr and finish up and work from home today, too...I'm really never done; always something to do. 

Dinner tonight with in-laws for Mother-in law's birthday.  I will choose protein and veggies.  

I had the best fish tacos sans tortilla yesterday for lunch.  My friend ( eating with all my teacher friends; about 20 of us) sitting next to me said " you didn't eat very much":) I dished out the rest of my food anybody who would eat it!  That would have never happened before!  

I've rambled long enough...Have a great weekend!

diane S.
on 8/21/15 12:41 pm

well 124.5 today.  thats better.  made Popeye Pie for dinner last night. quite good and healthy. 

Kairk thanks for the dr. C update.  He cancelled his last trip to our area and I was wondering what was up.  Yeah he is so inspiring. could use a dose.  good for you on the sugar free days.  , awesome.

dog walk today then off to the studio.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/