VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Tuesday August is i...

Tuesday August is it the 26th?

carbondated
on 8/25/15 5:53 am

morning all

good for you K.  Good for you!  I like the ' sugar recovery ' analogy. 

I think we are all doing well in that we are trying.

scale here is down and my skinny jeans fit again. At least I can get them up and zipped.  Can I walk? Not without looking like a penguin.

have a good one.

diane S.
on 8/25/15 11:23 am

greetings down a half so i am happy.

the other day i was walking around the art studio eating a power crunch bar.  the studio comic sees me eating it and says "whats that, Soylent Green?".  LOL, protein bars do look like soylent green.  

OT, i have a funny picture of my dog I am going to try to post.  

costco run today.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

(deactivated member)
on 8/25/15 3:39 pm

Weight same.

Avoided catered breakfast of quiche, bagels, pastries and mixed fruit. Whew! Now there is a table full of cakes and cookies in the teacher's room. You know, all the "Welcome Back- Eat These To Relieve Your Stress!" goodies. It's all meant with the best of intentions, but sheesh, you ought to see the spread. I am feeling very thankful that those foods are not calling me.

Tomorrow the kids come back. The most wonderful thing about this profession is there is an automatic reset button every August. It starts all over, but with a different twist. Keeps me coming back!

stephanieplum
on 8/25/15 7:28 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

I'm up ...since school has started I've wanted to eat my arm off...lol I haven't but I've been over calories and not necessarily unhealthy but over none the less.  I need to rein it in. So far so good at school.  I have a good group of kiddos!!!  My printer died today...not good!  I rely on it ...a lot.  Hoping it's fixed soon or I get a replacement. 

Have a great first day, Devon!

Yay!! For skinny jeans that fit!