VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Wednesday.... Sep t...

Wednesday.... Sep t something

carbondated
on 9/9/15 4:05 am

morning all

our security light is just outside the bedroom and of course it shines brightly inside.  It was a busy night for  deer and cats.  Oh well.

scale down a bit.

our little town is being inundated with bears.   Walking after work, at 4:30! Bright as anything, a very large bear strolled very casually across a fairly busy street just in front of us.  We stood behind a car, another car drove up, honked, bear did not look side ways but continued his amble.  Bold as brass he was.  I won't be walking through the trail to work for a time. 

I do have a bear bell and am going to use it.

enjoy your day.

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/15 9:51 am

Must have been a turn on the light night! We have a florescent light in the closet that has a mind of its own. I woke up at 4:00 or so and it was shining through the slats of the closet door. Got up and turned it off. Luckily, I was able to go back to sleep.

Scale did a jump down today. Was down 1.6 from yesterday. Puts me at 11.6 down since beginning the new food program.

Changing long time behaviors sure takes work. I had to consciously force myself not to grab nuts from the cupboard yesterday afternoon and evening when I was not hungry. I noticed that grabbing the nuts (or in the old days chips, cookies, crackers, spoon of ice cream, etc...) is a stress coping mechanism, I think much like cigarettes were for me when I smoked. Will have to research alternatives that actually work to relieve the stress or perhaps a low cal/no cal substitute.

diane S.
on 9/9/15 10:44 am

124 hooray!  no night lights for me (nor bears), but I did have a weird dream where i was at a restaurant where everything was fried carbs  served in buckets and bags. . i asked the server for some protein and she throws a fried fish on the table.  no plates in this place and the bill was a zillion dollars. worst nightmare for a barriatric patient. 

have to clean the studio today - its a pig pen.   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/