VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Monday morning, 9/2...

Monday morning, 9/21

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/15 10:01 am

I find it hard to believe that autumn is fast approaching. Our summer weather just doesn't let up. We had a few cooler days (in the 70s) last week, but it's back to 90s and 100+ temps....

My arms are still sore from my Friday workout. So much so, that my left elbow is not straightening without effort and extreme soreness. Better already this morning, but boy last night it was tough. 

Scale up again. No reason, so I'm sure it will pass. I'm not into daily fluctuations, so this is good for me. I'm practicing not being obsessive about the # on the scale. Seems to be working. I just keep on keeping on. 

diane S.
on 9/21/15 10:25 am

hi all, up to 126. not sure why, not gonna worry. looks like it rained last night. much needed. 

went to the local art craft fair complete with the all species sambba parade. very fun . stocked up on tie dyed stuff and some fine ceramics.   I paid a vendor friend with a whole bunch of wadded up one dollar bills i happened to have. she accused me of having a job in a stripper bar and those were all my tips. good laugh there.  like i could get such a job with all my saggy skin. .   diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/