VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Friday, thank goodn...

Friday, thank goodness

carbondated
on 10/2/15 6:49 am

running oh so late. Not to late to step on scale and find am down .10, so that was pleasant.

out for the walk and work. We were hopping yesterday.

enjoy your day 50's child!

stephanieplum
on 10/2/15 9:04 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Scale up a bit...I did have a grazing moment...

Busy day here...lots to do.

Have a great day!!!

diane S.
on 10/2/15 9:30 am

up a pound. ate junk at the pot luck. phooey. off to art gallery to stare at fresh fudge sign. d

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

momsy55
on 10/2/15 10:50 am - ME

Not much to report. Things are going ok, and food seems to be in its place a bit more. Have a great Friday everyone! Mary

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/15 9:16 pm, edited 10/2/15 2:16 pm

Pooring rain today! A new experience altogether for Ella (the Airedale youngster). She did a great job and won her class (age group division).

Me, food was pretty good today. Ate sporadically, but on point. HOWEVER, true confession time, I had a piece of apple pie a la mode for dessert at the banquet. I'm okay with, though, because it was a decision, not an impulse. I had a deal with myself- I would check out the dessert table and if there was something I really wanted, I could go ahead and indulge. The entire table was filled with slices of homemade/specialty bakery apple pies sliced with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Decision made! Pie has always been a favorite! Back to it tomorrow.

Oh, so much rain today, show site or tomorrow flooded. Show cancelled! Long way to come to hang out in a hotel room, huh?