VSG Maintenance Group

Sunday Oct 4th

carbondated
on 10/4/15 6:44 am

Please tell me am nuts. Have been up since 5am making Christmas cakes! Haven't made one for years and years and years and had forgotten how HUGE my Mom's recipe is. She got it from her grandmother when dried fruit was cheaper and have,over the past few months, been gathering the raisins etc. There are 6 pans in the oven.

Not quite sure just why I have made them but the hankering would not go away. I have a friend who lives in a very remote area and I know that they like them and I won't know if they don't eat them or throw them to the crows.

And isn't that the point. To give and be thankful that it has been given. I love fruitcake but it is deadly for me to have it around.

The scale is the same. Did not walk far yesterday so my ' foot prints' are minimal but got some nifty items that I REALLY REALLY NEED at garage sales.

Enjoy your Sunday. The sun is shining here and out goes the laundry.

diane S.
on 10/4/15 9:52 am

yep Carbon you are nuts. Christmas cakes and its not even Halloween! I used to love to cook and bake but not anymore.

still at 126.5. Don't think I can blame the prednisone any more. More like the brief affair I had with the 2.5 lb bag of cashew nuts.

Kiln firing today so lots of steps involved there. And its not windy so all is good. diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 10/4/15 10:08 am
VSG on 06/27/12

148.9#. Scale down to almost where it was. Lesson plans. Laundry. Clean my vehicle. That's my day.

Have a good one!!!