VSG Maintenance Group

Thanks

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/15 10:07 am

I want to say thanks to everyone here on this Maintenance board. I am grateful to have a place to come and write about my journey back to goal and the issues we all face when we are so far beyond early post op stages.

I value your support and your encouragement. I look forward to "being here" each day.

Devon

diane S.
on 11/1/15 10:35 am

THANK YOU Kairk for sharing your thoughts and experiences here every day. We really learn a lot from each other. Thats the whole purpose of this group. Keep it up. You are a "show quality" person. diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Spencerella
on 11/1/15 10:58 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Oh my goodness Devon, I can't begin to express how grateful I am to have you in my life too! Your support has been so valuable to me and it's an absolute thrill to be a continuing witness to your journey back to goal. I truly believe you will do it and be all the wiser for it.

And I'm thinking 2016 will be the year I finally get to the Bay Area to hopefully meet you, Diane, Frisco and others who have been so instrumental to my own success. And with good timing, I hope to meet Dr C and reconnect with Elina and others from that program whom I've met at OH conferences.

I deeply respect and admire what you're doing and I love having you in my life.

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

carbondated
on 11/1/15 4:17 pm

Thank YOU ALL for everything!!!!!

this board is my refuge and prod if you know what I mean. Thanks!

( am still reeling from the 435 trick or treaters!!!! Holy Moly!!!!)

stephanieplum
on 11/1/15 5:27 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

Love Love Love this board and all of you. It's great to come to a place where people truly get me!!! So thank you...all of you!!!