VSG Maintenance Group

Tuesday , 9-20-16

Paula1965
on 9/20/16 11:07 am
VSG on 04/01/15

128.8 or 127 on the DOT, depending on when the weight was taken. Probably somewhere in between really!

Feeling a little sickish again today. Worn down, very low grade fever and belly grumbling a bit. Still busy with moving/cleaning but resting some today too as my body is dictating!

Got my Garmin yesterday and set it up into the wee hours of the morning. Still too new to give any sort of review.

Paula

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

diane S.
on 9/20/16 12:38 pm

Greetings Dear Skinny Family

130 today on the dot. Can I please get a peek at the 120s?

Great post Carbon.  Good to remember how far we have all come when we are moping about a pound or two or an accidental cookie.

Spent all morning on the phone making arrangements for crazy friend and then telling her about them for the third time. Oh well, it keeps me from eating and such.

Puppy Tesla has just eaten her lunch in a kennel and now seems to be using her dish for a ball. Sounds like tin cups on prison bars!

Shrimp last night and more tonight. Gotta stop for veggies as we are out. Ditto coffee. The essentials of life. Senior discount day at the hippie grocery store. 

Hope you feel better Dave. 

Tesla is now playing with a pyrex dish. Why does this dog think dishes are toys? Time to get her an ice cube. 

Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

stephanieplum
on 9/20/16 5:36 pm
VSG on 06/27/12

157's #   I need to cut the chocolate chips...on my protein bars that I make into cookies...lol. Yeah!  I know.  Who does that!!!  It's the need for chocolate that runs deep.

Library is keeping me busy.  Loving it!!  

I'm keeping up with my workouts this week.  And, started a challenge of climbing 29,000 ft on the ladder.  I've done 900 feet only 20,000 more to go.  I thought I was dying my lungs/ legs hurt so bad...lol. 

Hang in there, my friends!!!  Love this group and the people in it!!!