VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Wednesday, Septembe...

Wednesday, September 21st

Paula1965
on 9/21/16 4:42 am
VSG on 04/01/15

127.6. Super busy day yesterday. Having problems getting my new Garmin tracker to sync to the computer and my phone. No time to trouble shoot with customer service right now. Grrrrrr.

Big scrapbooking weekend starting tomorrow. I feel a little bad about leaving when we still have packing to do, but this was planned a long time ago. I will be mindful regarding my eating as it can be a junk food fest for sure. Will bring protein bars, yogurt, Sargento Balanced breaks and maybe some cut up chicken to add in as needed! I know I will have some treats too but will try to keep at a minimum! Great grounds there for hiking if the weather is good!

Happy Hump Day!

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

Hkinzfnp
on 9/21/16 7:12 am

Good morning!

140.6.  Heading out to Chicago today for the conference.  I haven't flown without my family on over 15 years so feels weird.  I have some supplies packed and will stay on track as much as possible.  Even things like airline travel seem so much easier and less daunting at this weight.  Won't be exhausted getting through airport, seat belt will surely fit, and I just feel more confident overall.

Enjoy your scrapbooking weekend Paula!!  I am crafty but that's one thing I never did get into.  8 have an aunt that loves it!

Have a wonderful day friends!

Heather

Highest Weight: 268 pounds.  Surgery Weight 248 pounds.  Current Weight 142 pounds.  VSG 8/24/15 with Dr. Havaleshko

Spencerella
on 9/21/16 8:57 am, edited 9/21/16 1:59 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

Still holding at 115. Food choices have been better and no evening eating, despite DH baking two apple pies last night. He sampled at bedtime but I took a pass quite easily. Funny how my reactions to those temptations wax and wane, but I suppose that's the nature of our struggle. May have a small piece of pie tonight before 8 pm if I want it.  

Home today, planning to take on more tidying after our move back. Feeling quite relaxed, stressors are fading back today. DD seems to be in better spirits so that is good to see.

Scheduled this afternoon for an in home interview related to a long term national study on aging. Entered the study not long after surgery, so it's become an additional touch point for me. I think physical testing is every three years, so that might be coming up too. 

Paula have a fun weekend, Heather a great conference. 

Let's all protect our skinny today

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

stephanieplum
on 9/21/16 9:21 am
VSG on 06/27/12

156's#  All is well.  I hid the chocolate chips and have not had any since Sunday.  Now to get rid of the nightly spoon of peanut butter I feel the need to eat before bed.  It's a habit.  I'm not hungry.  I just want it. 

Tonight is Body Flow and maybe strength training if I can get an appointment.

Happy Wednesday!

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/16 11:04 am

I'm keeping keeping on. I'm feeling more relaxed with the not weighing daily thing. I am not loving it, though.

Client ran late yesterday. I kept my promise to myself and did get to the gym to do my cardio. I did 2.75 miles in 35 minutes (5100 steps, Carbon! Because of you I now check my strides!) Got my heart rate up to 154 bpm at one point, but it went back down into the low 140s pretty quickly and I maintained there for most of the work out.

Food was on point all day, but I did have trouble again last night after dinner. I'm wondering if it's because I've been eating dinner later in the evening. Probably not - it is most likely just habitual/addict like behavior. I'm not "hungry" per se, I just want that "night cap"! I suppose it's not much different from those of you who enjoy your wine. We don't need it, but the pull is still there.

Lesa, congrats on 156! Your work is paying off! 

Linda, neat about the aging study. 

Paula, enjoy your weekend. You deserve a break from packing!

Heather, happy conference. Be strong, but be flexible, and above all, be self confident that you can manage your food!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Shel25
on 9/21/16 11:15 am

122's, yoga'd yesterday and ok steps. 6am yoga this 

morning!  I see lots of good stuff already posted!  

Enjoy your day and upcoming trips!

HW:361 SW:304 (VSG 12/04/2014)Mo 1:-32  Mo 2:-13.5  Mo 3: -13.5  Mo 4 -9.5  Mo 5: -15  Mo 6: -15  Mo 7: -13.5  Mo 8: -17  Mo 9: -13  Mo 10: -12.5  11/3/2015 Healthy BMI Reached Mo 11: -9  Mo 12: -8    12/27/2015 Goal Weight Reached!

diane S.
on 9/21/16 12:18 pm

Greetings Marvelous Maintainers

Well its 130.5 today. Can't seem to break into the 120's. But I am not exactly trying very hard. Truthfully I think this weight is fine but Dr. C thinks I should lose 2 lbs.  Oh well, what does he know. LOL

Last night puppy peed on the comforter cover and I washed it including the tv remote. It might be toast. Hubby is unhappy as he loves his electronics. 

Well crazy friend gets out of the nursing home today and back to her apt. Right about now the eagle should be landing. Hope and pray it works out for her. She is set up for 24 7 care and I hope she doesn't drive the people away. Fingers crossed. 

House painter is priming today. Puppy wants to help. We may end up with a grey puppy. 

Paula have fun scrap booking. My recently deceased SIL did some of that and had tons of supplies. WE donated them to a local non profit that up cycles craft and art supples. 

Heather have fun on the trip. I always take some almonds, cheese sticks and a quest bar for airplanes. Plus tomato juice is my  airplane drink of choice. Hate buying overpriced airport food.   

Have fun all. Keep it skinny.    Diane S. 

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/