VSG Maintenance Group

Tuesday, 9/27

Shel25
on 9/27/16 6:29 am

123's. Yoga and good steps yesterday

DianeO, hoping you had some swelling relief overnight!

Have a great day, all.

Shel

HW:361 SW:304 (VSG 12/04/2014)Mo 1:-32  Mo 2:-13.5  Mo 3: -13.5  Mo 4 -9.5  Mo 5: -15  Mo 6: -15  Mo 7: -13.5  Mo 8: -17  Mo 9: -13  Mo 10: -12.5  11/3/2015 Healthy BMI Reached Mo 11: -9  Mo 12: -8    12/27/2015 Goal Weight Reached!

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/16 9:04 am

Lord only knows what I weigh today. I actually felt thinner than I have when I got up today - even after yesterday's crap eating. 

Food is packed and planned for the day and everything points to an on track day. 

Got notice from Taylor Products that my new scale has shipped. It is due to arrive on Friday by the end of the day. YAY! I can hang on a few more days without weighing in. 

I am feeling more like my normal self. The shoulder is about 60-70% and it doesn't hurt unless I test its functionality. Still can't raise it perpendicular to my torso, but can get it to about a 75 degree angle. Hey, at least I was able to apply deodorant without having to contort my body! I'm also feeling better about Lucy. Our regular vet contacted me yesterday and was very apologetic and noticeably upset and very supportive of the letter I sent to the hospital administrator. I have a feeling that she we will lay into a few people. She was very fond of Lucy and was proud of us for not putting her down at diagnosis, which she said, most people do. 

Life goes on...

Spencerella
on 9/27/16 9:52 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

It's good you got some closure with the vet. Euthanizing our beloved pets is hard enough without further trauma created by others. Hugs. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Spencerella
on 9/27/16 9:42 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

114 after some bathroom progress. Finally!  Hopefully the trend in the small room and the scale continues. 

Missed my riding partner yesterday after a series of timing and and gps mishaps yesterday. I messaged him several times to update and apologize from the road and last night but got no response. Oh well. Fate I guess.

Took a shorter route through the Highwood Pass to view the fall leaves and it was spectacular. Cold at the top of this very high pass - snow covered mountains but nothing on the ground. Stopped for a late lunch when I got down and because I was chilly I ordered breakfast. Coffee, two egg omelette with bacon and cheese filling and a pancake.  Yum!  Of course I couldn't eat all that but I never fret over throwing leftover food away. 

Planning to get outside to do some much needed yard work today. Our tenants were certainly not gardeners so things are overgrown this year. No matter, but time to cut things back and tidy up or winter. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Paula1965
on 9/27/16 1:25 pm
VSG on 04/01/15

126.6. Not tracking food as of late but the scale is going down so I must be doing something right Starting the big clean in the old house. Cleaned office carpets today so I am standing on wet carpet typing this note. Wont return chair until carpet dries. Heading to do the downstairs carpet soon and got the oven cleaned out! No more baking, roasting etc. in this house! Chili in the crockpot for dinner which will be nice, it is darn right chilly out!

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

carbondated
on 9/27/16 1:45 pm

obviously my post is not here.......probably did not hit the send button.   Sigh.

happy Tuesday everyone.   May visits to the  ' small room ' be productive.   

Fourth sugar free day and walking while painful is being done.

gorgeousflooring Dave.   BB good to see you.

Hkinzfnp
on 9/27/16 5:25 pm

145.2 this morning.  Undeserved gain as I was on track yesterday but I think things are still leveling out from my trip.  Here's hoping at least some of it is water weight because I'm getting upset!  On plan again today, all I can do is keep working at it!!

Highest Weight: 268 pounds.  Surgery Weight 248 pounds.  Current Weight 142 pounds.  VSG 8/24/15 with Dr. Havaleshko

diane S.
on 9/27/16 6:36 pm

Greetings Fine Former Fatties

Well I weighed 132!!!  I am on my way to being a fattie if I don't shape up. Got a new fit bit so gotta put it to good use. Had to get studio payroll, go see the hematologist and then go work at gallery and do gallery banking. Good news, my platelets are completely normal now so no need to go back to hematologist unless something changes. 

Puppy is becoming less of  a brat and more of a dog. Learning to poop while on a leash which is important for dog show future. 

Gallery was boring.  Few sales. Stopped at the hippie coop for grass fed beef and veggies for some sort of dinner tonight. I am dying for pizza. 

Take care all.   Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/