VSG Maintenance Group

Friday December 9

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/9/16 3:35 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

118.5 - Calories a bit lower than they should have been because of late night. As mentioned previously I was in the annual "reveal" for my weight loss center (which is more than an hour from home so it was a late night). Husband took a video, though I really just wanted him to snap a picture.  Here it is (if you can see it).  I need to trim off the end but haven't figured out how to do that yet: https://youtu.be/rUarpsaXPAw

Going to lunch today with a couple of lifelong friends - we grew up on the same neighborhood (they are twin sisters), and now we live close together again.  And one of them is married to a man with the same first and last name as my husband.

Have an excellent Friday!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

carbondated
on 12/9/16 4:58 am

Good snowy morning

calories were 1322 and steps only 4999.   I feel fettered by the snow and ice so we are going to walk the tiny tiny mall that we have.   Better than nothing.

enjoy the Friday!

LeapSecond
on 12/9/16 5:23 am - AR

Wt 226

22 degrees here.  It shouldn't last long.  The next 4 nights are above freezing.  Built a fire for China the shop dog.  And went out at 4 to refill the box. I have a 6 ft wall of assorted paints in a back room in the 1000 sq ft shop.  My paint room is heated but the majority of the shop isn't unless I build a fire.  I could let her sleep in the airstream but she is only mostly house trained. 

Devon, good job on recent focus, you give me hope.  

Liz, You look great in the video.  Matching names are and oddity I think.  I have a very common name first, middle and last. But my mom was named after her dad and grand father.  Her middle name is gender neutral.  My mother and my MNL both have the same first and middle name.  They lived 500 miles apart and my mom is 15 years older.  They both started out in the jewelry business.  Both businesses failed.  

HW=362(6/14) SW=314(9/14) GW=195 CW=270 (1-26-2020)

Shel25
on 12/9/16 5:30 am

120's.  Snow last night.  Activity has been a bit down as I work a bit more on decluttering the house.  I think my secret yoga room has the right vibe because my little dog Tink prefers to hang out in there even if she is alone.  Buster just follows me around, no matter what. 

Snow last night.  I'm going to hit the road.  Hopefully not literally. 

Have a great day!

PS, Kairk, I have been having excellent restriction success lately by keeping decent intervals between meals.  Also, my current go-to vege is braised cabbage, I have a bunch already prepared in the fridge.  Braised cabbage plus chicken breast seems to give me multi hour feeling of fullness.  And, if the feeling goes away, if I eat something small, I have instant fullness again.   Maybe something like that before your function tomorrow?  Good luck! You are doing great!!!!

HW:361 SW:304 (VSG 12/04/2014)Mo 1:-32  Mo 2:-13.5  Mo 3: -13.5  Mo 4 -9.5  Mo 5: -15  Mo 6: -15  Mo 7: -13.5  Mo 8: -17  Mo 9: -13  Mo 10: -12.5  11/3/2015 Healthy BMI Reached Mo 11: -9  Mo 12: -8    12/27/2015 Goal Weight Reached!

JoeyJo
on 12/9/16 9:02 am - NJ

203 still.  I dance a lot last night, it was a lot of fun.  I need to dance more.

So the party food was no problem...until dessert...but not for the reason one would think.  I was looking forward to the dark chocolate dipped fruit and there was only plain fruit this year.  Not so much of a treat.  I has a small bit of a brownie, not worth it, so I left it.  I did not think it was a problem until I got home and started digging for a treat.  My brain was told it was getting a treat.  I realized it but it was a struggle.  I had a protein bar and went to bed. 

The feeling is lingering though, because the leftovers tempted me.  I took salad and fruit, but then fell hard into some of those wafer straws drizzled inside with dark chocolate that someone brought in.  I took more than intended and ate them, but that should be that.  Owned.

Onward... 

Paula1965
on 12/9/16 1:37 pm
VSG on 04/01/15

Liz, you looked wonderful in the video!

130.8 today. I did get my treadmill walk in yesterday and briskly walked the hallways at work at lunch today. It is a start! Less sweets too, not zero, but less!

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

diane S.
on 12/9/16 2:54 pm

Greetings all you dedicated maintainers

Well I rushed out the door today but still 131.5, Had gallery duty and it was pretty busy. Sold lots of stuff. Even one item of my own which is a shot glass that looks like mens boxer shorts.  The lady who bought it came back to show me she had purchases an airline sized bottle of tequila to go with it. 

Gloomy day but at leas some shopping is going on. We are having our big holiday sale at the studio this weekend so I decided to stay away for today. Tomorrow I have to be there. 

Dogs dogs dogs, our life seems all about the dogs. I accidentally left the old one outside in a rain last night for a few hours. Felt terrible so she got to sleep in our bed next to me to warm up.

Well its probably an "eggs for dinner" night since there is not much else to make. Should have stopped at the store. 2400 steps in the art gallery alone and no walking in circles.  

Tis' the season to be jolly but judicious in food choices.  Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/