VSG Maintenance Group

Sunday February 19

diane S.
on 2/19/17 12:07 pm

Greetings Inquisitive Ones

Fiddle Dee Dee

Too Much cheese eating by me.

Actually I really don't eat that much cheese - its handy to take two sticks to the studio. I just don't exercise enough (or at all). And I sleep in late because I CAN. Today the puppy jumped on my head and gave me a new hairdo. But I really do need to get moving and start with household junk removal. Its discouraging just to look at it and its mostly hubby's junk so we will fight about it. 

I take ambien regularly and wish I didn't have to. I have been an insomniac all my life. I have poor sleep habits, like going to bed when I feel like it and getting up when I feel like it. Always hated having a rigid schedule when going to school or work and indulge myself in retirement.  I keep thinking as I age I will get up earlier like old people do but I am 65 and it ain't happening. Lack of sun has a lot to do with it. Will read the article Ann. Good luck with your program.

We had healthy hot and sour soup last night. a good thing on a cold rainy evening. Made with shrimp, celery, egg drop and chicken broth. Yummy and filling.

Which type of spring roll wrappers do you use? the soft white ones or the other ones. I can't seem to find the soft white ones around here but the restaurants have them. 

Good luck on the snow Diane O. Hope its not too big a mess. Joey glad  you got the walk in with the grandsons. Hope your daughter is mellowing. Good on you Paula for teaching nutrition to the scouts. 

Liz get thee to retirement. No clue on how to get stains off wood. All I know is how to get dog stains out of carpet. Oxyclean.  

I keep hearing sounds of puppy chewing up something and have to keep checking to make sure its a toy. 

Keep the faith, maintainers. Now for more coffee.  Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

diane S.
on 2/19/17 12:16 pm

P.S. Snow tubing sounds like fun but an orthopedist told me he saw far more injuries from that than skiing. So be careful.

As for the soup barf, well sound awful. Hubby still overeats and gets the foamies. After nearly 5 years you would think he would learn.  

Take care all.   Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/