VSG Maintenance Group

Wed August 2

VSGAnn2014
on 8/2/17 4:09 pm
VSG on 08/14/14

BB, you're gorgeous (as is your wedding gown and veil). And your hubby ain't bad lookin' either. Hubbah!

ANN 5'5", AGE 74, HW 235.6 (BMI 39.2), SW 216, GW 150, CW 132, BMI 22

POUNDS LOST: Pre-op -20, M1 -10, M2 -11, M3 -10, M4 -10, M5 -7, M6 -5, M7 -6, M8 -4, M9 -4,
NEXT 10 MOS. -12, TOTAL -100 LBS.

diane S.
on 8/2/17 10:41 am

Greetings Faithful Maintainers

Well it does take a bit of faith plus a lot of determination that we can do this. Yes we can. 136.5 today after a healthier dinner of eggs and a little deli ham. I even tossed some of it.

Carbon, so terrible for your friend. Surely there is a way to schedule an urgent thing. Back to the doctor sounds best but then it wastes their time etc. Yes I think people are ruder these days. Not sure if its our culture of stress or people not being taught manners or what. We live in a small town so there is less of that but still... My pet peeve is the grocery clerks who talk to each other or engage in long conversations with customers when the lines are backed up. So stupid.

Gallery duty today and I have to spend it fixing errors made by some workers so I can get checks out.

BB your wedding picture is gorgeous. Your DH is one lucky guy. Yep, virtual baby shower in order.

Diane O, I was the retired spouse for awhile and DH worked from home. So I had to shut the dogs up and make dinners on time and such. We are both unemployed slobs now except I make art as a sort of job.

Great puppy pix Devon. Our dogs all come and hang around at about 4 pm. We call it lobbying for food.

Ann and Dave, it must be nice to see mist and deer early in the am. Of course I am never up. Still I have seen deer on our street in daylight. Accidentally hit one a year or so ago and I am afraid I orphaned a fawn. Felt bad about that. Deer are considered pests here as they eat all the gardens but still lovely to watch. We have a small yard with a 6 foot fence and one managed to get in and jump out.

Hey I missed the sushi pictures! Thats something I will never make I think.

Well I have leads on dog sitters for our trip. Looks like its coming together.

Maintenance includes maintaining peace. Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/2/17 1:14 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

DS orphaned a fawn (possibly) last week and totaled his car. Second car in the household to have a comprehensive auto claim (and a total at that) in three weeks. Different insurance companies though. DS was VERY shaken up about the deer. It had to be shot to end its suffering. He is an animal lover so it was difficult.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/17 6:35 pm

Good evening!

Sorry about the medical red tape, Carbon! That's simply maddening!

Weight was much the same as yesterday, though a half pound down. Considering a tough workout, I ate some movie popcorn at the show AND dinner was a small salad and a single slice of pizza, I'll happily take that small loss!

Trying to stay focused on health means less time sitting on my butt, which in turn means a little less time on the comp and the boards. IF I did not squander time on line, it would be different, but I see in me the tendency to doddle on the computer - sort of like getting hooked on a tv show and not turning the idiot box off when one should. Society has new idiot boxes now, not just TV sets. We have...smart phones, iPads, laptops, Galaxy phones, etc....

Got some stuff done today I wanted to accomplish, but still have not made it to the gym (only cardio today), Home Depot, Costco, and Trader Joe's. So off to the gym and finishing errands....