VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Friday, December 8,...

Friday, December 8, 2017

diane S.
on 12/8/17 11:15 am

Greetings Special People

Still in orbit at 142. Its a sunny day and I have gallery duty which means a little walking to the bank and such. Kind of sad that a few blocks trip to the bank is my exercise. Oh well.

Hey the crab stack looks great. Thanks for the link Shel. There is a local Mexican restaurant that serves a ceviche in a stack like that. Maybe time to get some! No fresh crab around here yet and probably not for another month.

Congrats on your maintenance success Liz. Tracking is the key. You got this.

Excellent theme today Ann. Something to remember when I find myself fretting about nonsense. I do not wish to "become" the nonsense. Hope your DH is doing well.

Well BB, you can change your mind about being up for the trip because you have not been pregnant before and not sure what to expect. It might be a relief to your DH to stay home. But I sure had a chuckle on your "road rage" in the Mickey Dee's drive through. And no, its not hormonal.

Shel, so sorry that your work buddy is having continued health issues. It affects everyone no matter how well she soldiers on. We all neglected out heath with our weight issues and I sure am glad for being able to do something about it (note to self: 142 is too much). And regarding DD's asthma, sometimes you just do what you have to and realize that others are never going to understand or accept the reasons.

A tempest in a teapot is brewing at our gallery. There was some rearrangement of our holiday show and now snarky remarks are showing up in our internet private chat room. People need to think before hitting the send key. Sarcasm does not come off well in typing.

The southern Cal. fires are horrific and Cecily I am glad you are safe. Pray for rain.

The plot thickens on the sale of my mother's house. Counter offers and a possible competing offer. I am handing it off to my real estate brother to decide and I will just do what he thinks.

Peace to all. Diane S

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

diane S.
on 12/8/17 11:19 am

P.S. Shel, how can peanut butter fail to soothe? Does one develop a tolerance like to opioids? Gotta admit I had to get rid of mine but I still eat roasted peanuts. DS

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/