checking in

markys mama
on 8/31/09 9:16 pm - independence, CA
Hi all I was just wondering how everyone is doing and how many are trying to get a revision. I myself have put on 70 lbs with a baby almost two years ago and i cant get it off. I try everything from not eating to eating 6 times a day and the scale will not move. I stay the same within 3 lbs. So everyone tell me am i the only one that is having a hard time getting bounce back lbs off. anyway good luck to everyone.

thanks faith
1 hour bf RNY 398
before Baby 220
goal 160
current 285
need to lose 129  chocolate
Nemochic
on 9/6/09 11:12 am
The same thing is going on with me. I keep playing within a 3lb range. I would love a revision and have an appt with my doctor on 09/18. Keep your fingers crossed.
What are you doing to get back on track?
Outer Banks Surgical Weightloss Support Group
Organizer and Mediator
Original RNY 02/17/05 360 pounds lost 130
Revised on 03/22/10 not quite a ds and not quite a sleeve Hey I am a hybrid!       Preop weighed 277.3 my goal 160!

markys mama
on 9/8/09 5:19 pm - independence, CA

Well I am going to start the 5 day test and see if that gets me any were. I have been trying to be very good and eat protein first and sticking with no sugar with me that is not my problem it is the carbs. I really want the DS and i am working on getting that but until i can afford the 4,000 bucks i will keep trying. I don't loose anything i stay the same all the time. I go from 285 to 290. and that is it. I really want for once in my life to get under 200 lbs. I am tall 5 9 but i still think this is not unreasonable for me. my goal is 165 170 but we will see if that will happen. I just want to feel good again and be able to walk a flight of stairs or play with my kids and not get tired. I felt this before i had the RNY and now I am right back there again. So I will keep trying and someday I will make it. With or without the DS. Even if I have to get the RNY again.

thanks for letting me rant.

good luck to you.

faith

1 hour bf RNY 398
before Baby 220
goal 160
current 285
need to lose 129  chocolate
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 705 views