What does 5 yrs out look like for you?

Deb K
on 10/12/10 11:39 am
 Well for me it is 5 lbs heavier. I am not so hard on myself about exercise.  I have slowed down with the exercise,not doing an hr everyday.
Eating is interesting, still doing 2 - 3 protien shakes a day, plus veggies and fruit. Sometimes, I eat pizza or bread. 
As my nut and I was discussing - it isn't as exciting as when I was loosing weight and looking so very much different. Support for me is so very important or I could not continue to do what I do.  I have found that I have to support myself more than depend on others. If that means searching for answers to my questions, reading about emotional stuff, or just write a short blog. 

Over all Life is Grand! I would "Never" want to go back to being what I was 5 yrs ago. Be blessed and good luck with all the hard work to maintain where you are right now. 
cajungirl
on 2/19/11 9:40 am
Hi Deb!  I was just posting on a few other boards I frequent about my anniversary on Monday.  I'm truly grateful for WLS!

I did gain a little but recently I've regrouped and was able to lose a few lbs.  Here is my before and recent.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Deb K
on 2/19/11 7:39 pm
 Hi, it is so great to see and hear from you.You look Awesome, and congrads on keeping the weight off, they tell me it could be worst. I have gained about 7lbs. But I am happy where I am at. Exercise is something I do, not as much but I try to maintain. I had never been to this part before...so it has been a struggle. I would never go back to what was, and I am feeling great. I do check in at the light weight boards and try to stay connected it really helps. Take care and enjoy this year and rock on with your new lifestyle! God bless and thank you again - I do miss those on the board. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still around?
Robin D. · 2 replies · 706 views
checking in
markys mama · 2 replies · 803 views