Where is everyone?

Jen Halliday
on 5/4/07 9:25 am - Elmira, NY
Thanks for the post, Scottie! I am doing great! I have lost 100% of my axcess weight and I'm still losing. Slowly, but I don't care. I'm actually striving to maintain now. I've been running and eating more calories, good ones, so that I can maintain a good, healthy weight. I started at 332 # and I'm at 164 # last time I weighed. I, too, still find myself grazing, but it's funny that I graze on things like red peppers, veggie chips, and fresh fruits or veggies. Pre-op, a common scenario would go like this: I find $3 in my jacket pocket and frantically think of where I could go to get something to nibble. I'd usually settle on McDonald's Dollar Menu and I'd get 3 double cheeseburgers. Now, I can't stand them! I mean, I literally cannot stand the smell or the taste of double cheeseburgers!! I find $3 in my pocket and I get excited because strawberries are on sale 2 for $3. I can eat some for the next few days and freeze the rest for my protein shakes!! Man, I love this lifestyle! I crave red peppers dipped in light blue cheese dressing. I crave sweet potatoes with butter, cinnamon & a dash of Splenda. (or a sweet potato with Splenda/Brown Sugar) I crave ground buffalo burgers with avacado slices on top. I crave mahi mahi grilled to perfection, with a side of fresh sweet corn! You know, life is just different nowadays! I am grateful for my life after surgery. I wish you all the luck and happiness! Hugs to everyone and I hope your journeys are everything you wanted them to be. For those that are not doing as well, keep your chin up. You'll get there! Jen Halliday
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 761 views