Hows everyone feeling?

fluffyNcute
on 2/1/09 11:51 am, edited 2/1/09 11:58 am - Beantown, MA

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone has been doing with there liquid diets and all. I have made it almost till the end go into the hospital Tuesday morning at 6:00 am. Been exercising  and getting things ready . These few nights have made me uncapable of actually getting real rest. I know I will get plenty after the fact so I am not to worried but the days seem to be dragging for me. Wondering how all this weeks individuals are feeling? I know I am not the only one  ready to get in there and start the new journey.
Have a good one and Best Wishes to all
Cathy

ericia S.
on 2/1/09 10:04 pm - stockton, CA
hey girl i know your going to do just fine. i was nervous for a few days but its seem like it went away.. i think it mite come back tomorrow. how long will you be in the hospital? i will be in there for 24hrs if everything goes OK. i started my clear liquid diet to day. its not so bad but its just the beginning.. well ill be preying for you good luck.
Heaviest 385 / Starting 382/Pre op 304/ Current 203/My Goal 170

i gained 43lbs after 2 1/2 year out by eating poarly but now i am on a whole new journey to lose the weight plus more for good!

fluffyNcute
on 2/1/09 10:15 pm - Beantown, MA
Yes I am doing great I actually got some sleep last night.I left the last minute things to do today so I would stay busy and be able to sleep tonight. I go into the hospital at 6:00 a.m. in the morning and my surgery is at 7:30 a.m. They say I will be in there for up to three days. I already packed my bag to take with me so I won't forget anything as well. I wish you the best keep me updated on your progress we will be on the losers bench together    
ElleTee
on 2/1/09 10:27 pm
Good luck Cathy!!  I'll really look forward to hearing about your progress.

Lara
fluffyNcute
on 2/1/09 10:34 pm - Beantown, MA
Thank You Lara I appreciate that a lot
jo b
on 2/2/09 1:06 am
I'm not really nervous at all.  Is that weird???  Of course ask me tomorrow and I may be singing a different tune!  I hope that everyone this week has an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.  Looking forward to seeing what the rest of my life will be like!!!

~Jo~

fluffyNcute
on 2/2/09 2:30 am - Beantown, MA
I am not nervous at all today. I have kept myself busy been doing things to keep my mind off surgery tomorrow the best I can. I think it will hit me more as I am being driven to the hospital.But other than that I am good. I wish you the best I see you are on Wednesday.
jo b
on 2/2/09 3:46 am
Good luck tomorrow!!  A little nervousness is normal I hear.  Just focus on the fact that after tomorrow you will be starting a new and wonderful phase of your life!!!   

~Jo~

gonnadoit
on 2/2/09 2:12 am - MI
Best wishes as you head into a new phase of your life! 

Kris
fluffyNcute
on 2/2/09 2:27 am - Beantown, MA
~Thank You Kris I appreciate that a lot~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 786 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 775 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 878 views