Recent Posts

Lynda W.
on 8/9/05 12:48 am - Western New York
Topic: RE: Hallelujah! One-derland for me!
I"ll be listening for some shouting from down under. I have to ask... Do you guys really say "shrimp on the barbie"?
Lynda W.
on 8/9/05 12:46 am - Western New York
Congratulations on your loss. I'm having the worst constipation and I think that's why I've been getting stuck. I need to have a rotor router session and believe I'd lose ten pounds before it was over!
HelenMaree
on 8/8/05 9:00 pm - Sydney, Australia
woooohoooooo lol that is just fantastic. When I get to onederland i wont need to come on line you will hear me cheering from sydney !!! hugs from down under Helen
Diane F.
on 8/8/05 1:35 pm - Denton, TX
Topic: RE: Plateau's anyone????
I have to say I totally understand. I'm about 64 lbs down now, and have been at this current weight for about a week and a half. But, I'm not discouraged, because I know that in the long run it's coming off, and besides it's just TOO exciting to have lost 64 lbs in the first place. That's more than what my son weighs....I've lost the weight of a child. I've decided that I'm going to have a party when I get below 200. I hope it's this weekend! Maybe I'll have another celebration when I can say that I've lost one of the Olson twins...ha ha ha. Don't get discouraged, just keeping looking towards the goal. Some great advise about the exercise and cutting out carbs. My doc advises to increase protien when hitting a plateau and to increase activity level. Good luck, Diane
lisa
on 8/8/05 8:17 am - Leander, TX
RNY on 04/04/05 with
Topic: RE: Have you tried protein tablets?
Hi Crystal, Why do you think you're not getting enough protein?
Laura Belle
on 8/8/05 5:48 am - Brooklyn, NY
RNY on 04/21/05 with
Topic: RE: Great Drink !!!
You ladies are on to something...I'm going to try that for breakfast!
Laura Belle
on 8/8/05 5:47 am - Brooklyn, NY
RNY on 04/21/05 with
Topic: RE: Plateau's anyone????
I'm in the middle of a plateau right now and am getting very frustrated!! I'm 3 1/2 months out and am down 65 pounds. And I've been stuck there for about 2 weeks. UUURRRGGGHHH!!!! I'm not gaining but the scale isn't budging. So I'm going to up my walkig tonight and keep that blood pumping!! Thanks for the opportunity to vent!! Laura*
Laura Belle
on 8/8/05 5:40 am - Brooklyn, NY
RNY on 04/21/05 with
After reading your posts, I guess I'm not crazy. I've been stuck at 190 for about 2 weeks and I was ready to throw my scale out the window and go out an buy a new one! At least I know now that this happens to others. Congrats on the losses! Laura*
Crystal L.
on 8/8/05 5:18 am - Columbia, SC
Topic: Have you tried protein tablets?
Has anyone tried protein tablets?? I have seen different ones, soy protein, or egg protein tablets. I am not getting enough protein, I wonder if they would work??? If anyone knows - fill me in!! Thanks!
richardwidman
on 8/8/05 3:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Topic: RE: RE: My 3 month update.
Tom, Congrats on becoming a member of the century club. I too lost my first 100lbs, by my 3 month anniversary date. Isn't it crazy how good you feel? I can't wait to see how it feels after the next 100. Again my congrats, Richard
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 614 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 836 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 722 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 695 views