Lap Band Scheduled for April 28

Rhonda T.
on 4/15/09 12:02 pm
Hi everyone!

My procedure is scheduled for April 28.  I am excited and a bit nervous.  I have been on my liquid pre-op diet for 2 days now.  I am starving - 600 calories just doesn't cut it...but it will all be worth it in the end. 

Have any of you noticed an increase in urination frequency when starting the liquid diet?  I feel like I am running to the bathroom every 20 minutes!
mortonmanor
on 4/17/09 5:07 am
 I'm also on the 28th. Glad I only have to do the liquid diet the day before and then pureed for a month after.

Good luck, I'm sure it will go well.

David

RYN 4/28/09
with Dr. Landers 

christyt3
on 4/17/09 1:07 pm - Kirksville, MO
OMG - yes - I was getting up 2 times during the night I was peeing so much during my liquid diet!   Now I'm 1 week post-op and can't get enough liquids in!  Those 2 weeks on liquids were the hardest of my whole life, but definitely worth it!  You're almost there!

289            268              218          150
               High         Surgery          Current        Goal

ceedott
on 4/20/09 7:36 am - PA
Hey we have the same surgery date HORRAY!!! i'm nervous, excited and scared all at the same same time. but i was having problems with my pre-op b/c i was hungry no still hungry but i lost 8lbs already so thats a good thing. and yes i go to the bathroom all day too. please keep me posted on your progress i'm getting banded too.
Rhonda T.
on 4/20/09 11:16 am
The pre-op diet has been good for me too (hard but good results).  I'm down about 12 lbs since last Monday.  Yippee!!  I will keep you posted, and you do the same.  Good luck!
Rhonda
Start weight 324 ~ Current 229 ~ Goal 175

ceedott
on 4/20/09 1:03 pm - PA
I will keep you posted..

START WEIGHT  240 

CURRENT WEIGHT 232

GOAL WEIGHT  150
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 726 views