Surgery April 29

Stephanie F.
on 4/22/09 9:23 pm - Watauga, TX
I'm so excited today - it is my LAST Thursday of being so frustrated about not being healthy, not being able to lose weight, searching DESPERATELY for something in my closet that fits THIS week.....

All week, I've been busy getting things ready - I have my post op protein powders, vitamins, thermometer (can you believe I didn't have one?), pill crusher. Bought sugar-free jello, popsicles, cream soups, pudding, crystal light, sugar-free syrup for my shaved ice maker - making homemade beef and chicken broths this weekend. Have arranged for my dog to be boarded overnight, have a ride TO hospital (working on the FROM part - may have to pay a million dollars for a cab ride). Daughter will come to tend to me for a couple of days (she doesn't drive or would pick me up). My boss (who is awesome) has hired a temp to take on some of my workload so I won't be overwhelmed when I get back (I'm in IT, so it gets crazy if I'm not there).

I AM SO READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I DO find I'm getting a little nervous......part of me wishes it would hurry up and get here so that I could get on with it, the other wants to savor these last few days - course, the liquid diet makes "savoring" a bit tough

Stephanie B.
Started at 224 - Size 24 (4/28/2009) Currently 128 -  Size 4!!!!

clancyboy
on 4/23/09 12:03 am - Westlake, OH
I am so excited for you.  You voiced my sentiments too - in your first sentence....I am praying for you!
Therese

HW 280-ish    SW 226    CW 168.0  GOAL: 145

mommageeg
on 4/24/09 12:21 am
I know exactlly how you feel because thats my date too. I have one more day to work and that is Sunday before I take some time off I am so looking forward to this as Sponge Bob says IM READY IM READY. I know that liquid is tough but its for a good cause.
kristin9903
on 4/24/09 2:46 am - Fort Worth, TX
I feel the same way!  I've been wanting this surgery for 3 years, and I can't believe that we're just 6 days away!

Congrats to you!
Lisa B.
on 4/25/09 12:15 pm - Minot, ND
Best wishes to you 29th'ers!! Im right there with you !! Getting nervous but SOOOOOO ready!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
strugling
windchimes · 2 replies · 726 views
Surgiversary Updates
Sephia · 2 replies · 877 views
April 13, 2009 people...
MelissaKM · 1 replies · 762 views
Stopped Losing Weight
free2bethin · 4 replies · 1292 views