Just an update!

chrissyce
on 6/6/10 4:08 pm
Sorry I haven't been around. My mom and niece moved in to help me out this summer.

I am only getting my belly butt!on incision packed once a day. I can't wait for it to heal. I feel like telling them no more, just let it close already but they are worried about infection again. I so want to get in the pool!

I'm still having a hard time eating meat. I can eat barely the size of a chicken nugget. I am having my two shakes a day and my soup with unflavored unjury so I'm making my 100mg of protein a day. I won't get the okay to eat salads until I hit my six month mark which is a bummer.

But all in all I'm doing good. I do isometric exercises daily, some walking because I'm on my 4th week of vertigo, and my stationary bike.

We haven't had too much sun but when we do, I have forgotten to put sunscreen on my scars. My surgeon said to do that to lessen scarring. The damage can happen even through clothing. Has anyone else had major itching, especially where it looks like your losing weight?

Hope everyone is doing great!
Chrissy
heitimay
on 6/7/10 3:07 am
Thanks for the update on how you are! Hang in there. By next year this will all be a distant memory. I have had itching on my upper arms but nothing very major. As I lose weight, my incision scars feel like they "pull" a little. I guess that is because as my belly deflates the scars do pull and feel different.
Keep up the good work!

heygiz00
on 6/14/10 10:52 am
My calves itch like CRAZY!!!

Live Laugh & Love...Life is too short to settle for less...    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 874 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1205 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 982 views