Halfway to goal. 121 pounds lost, pics enclosed.

kbowman2
on 9/19/10 2:04 am

So, any of you that know me may know I've been struggling for about a month with wondering about my cals, fat, carbs, why the scale kept going up and down, if I was done losing, what I was doing wrong,etc.
As of today (didn't weigh yesterday) I lost 6 pounds and have past my halfway marker to goal!!!!!  I feel so excited and blessed today.  I can't put into words what a feeling it is to have my "lost" number bigger then my "pounds to go" number.  121 lost total (30 pre opt) and 111 to go to goal.
This journey is not easy. Yes, it's frustrating, sometimes discouraging, depressing, etc. but on days like today it's enlightening, encouraging and is inspiring me to keep going, press on and continue until I see this through.
Thank you God, first and foremost, second to my partner who has been there for me through all kinds of trials and tribulations and all my OH friends especially Tammy, CC and Channel who have really helped to lift me up in times of stress.
Love you guys!!!!  Thank you so much for everything!!!  This story isn't over yet....  

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

Emily F.
on 9/19/10 5:46 am
Wow, that is incredible!! You should be very very proud! Way to go!
boomsheeka01
on 9/20/10 6:28 am - Killeen, TX
Awww!!! Love you Kim!! You are doing so well! Congrats on losing that much! That is so awesome!
   Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Razzmuffin
on 9/21/10 12:53 am - Collinsville, IL
You look beautiful Keep up the great work ! Slow and steady wins the race, remember that when things get slow.

kbowman2
on 9/25/10 5:51 am
Thank you sooo much everyone!!!

Kim
Heaviest 397/ Before Surgery 367/ Lowest 170/ Current 185

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 868 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1199 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)