I've got a Date May 1st

JMerth
on 4/14/07 2:26 am - Hudson, PA
I got a call from Dr Symmonds office this past week & they've scheduled a date of May 1st I'm so excited it's like a dream finally come true. I know that I've got a long road yet ahead of me but I feel that just by getting a date set that I have crossed the first big herdle towards the path of a new healthy & happy life I can now see the begining of what seemed like just a daydream not so long ago. So here's to the first step towards the rest of my life. WooHoo! lol & here's to sharing it with all of you Thank you
Rebecca C.
on 4/14/07 3:33 am - OR
Congrats and welcome to the may board...I just got here myself. My date is May 9th so I'll hear all the great things your going through before I jump in myself LOL.... Keep in touch and worm wish for a quick and painless recovery! Rebecca
doxie92504
on 4/14/07 7:06 am - Riverside, CA
Congratulations! May 1st is my birthday I will be 36. I am scheduled for my surgery on May 14th so that is my belated birthday gift to myself. I wish you luck and a speedy recovery. Michele
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/07 11:51 am - Basom, NY
Congratulations!! My surgery is scheduled May 7th. I know what you mean about being excited, I am too! Good Luck , Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 578 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1218 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 958 views