5years!! Anyone there?

Donna W.
on 5/27/12 11:51 pm - Spring, TX
 Can't believe it has been 5 years!!!! Anyone still around? Let' all check in see how it is going!

Donna
John W.
on 5/31/12 10:57 pm - Near Topeka, KS
 Hey Donna,

Happy Anniversary!

I don't check the OH page very faithfully anymore, but 5 years and counting.

John

Start Wt: 347 --  Lowest: 191 --  Current: 216.2  --  Goal: 197

2 MINUTE VIDEO JOURNEY    ENJOY HERE ----> http://tinyurl.com/Jonoba07

New in 2010
Regain of 20 pounds has thrown me for a loop - will not let this get the best of me - what am I doing about it?
www.obesityhelp.com/group/Drop10410

B.J.C.
on 6/20/12 1:44 am - Goliad, TX
Well I am here Should have been here sooner..I have gained some weight and need to get back on track and not sure how to do it..I have figured out Im a stress eater..and took some college classes and I put on some weight with no excerise and excessive eating... What do I do now??HELP!!
lv2beasahm
on 7/12/12 9:55 am - Pennsville, NJ
Hi gang!  I'm a little late but I do check in on occasion.  I, too, am an emotional eater.  The post divorce fallout has assisted about 30 pounds coming back on my body.  I'm trying desperately to get it off.  Depression really doesn't work well with weight loss.  But, I did it before and I'll do it again.  Before Satan left he shredded my WLS notebook.  I have no clue what vitamins and such I'm supposed to take.  I try to get in some shakes but I have days where I want no part of food and other days where I could literally eat everything in the house.  But, I'm determined to get it off yet again.  So good to see so many of you coming back!
* Cyndi *

peggydaisy
on 11/7/12 9:49 pm

I didn't realize that it was 5 years today.  I had my band removed due to intractable reflux in August.  The reflux first began about year after I got the band and never fully went away, especially after a fill.  I went from 4+ cc to 0 and still had reflux.  Having aspirated 3 times with a spike in temperature and antibiotics twice was more than enough.  And the reflux was even at 6 am after not eating since 7 pm.  I am trying to avoid gaining more weight without the band.  It is difficult since there is no restriction at all.  I do wish everyone well but the band was not for me.   I am going to have to do this the old fashioned way--Weigh****chers!

Peggydaisy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 576 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1214 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 956 views