Looking forward to the journey...

RKidder
on 4/15/07 3:42 am - Lewiston, ME
Hi - I am scheduled to have LapBand Surgery on May 23rd. After 2 other surgery dates cancelled due to insurance issues, I finally got my approval by Aetna. I am not scared - I have done my homework and research, and am actually excited about this next phase in my life. I am looking ahead at: 1-Getting my diabetes under control 2-Having more energy 3-Feeling better 4-Taking fewer medications 5-Looking cutely average again 6-Feeling great!!! Good luck to all of you! Rachel
Rebecca C.
on 4/15/07 6:16 am - OR
Rachel, Grats on your date of 23rd. You have come to the right place, everyone here has been wonderful. My surgery date is the 9th and I too can't wait although I am a little scared I have been looking and researching for 5 years. I know all there is to read about BUT knowing that everyone is different I'm afraid of the unknown I guess.. Ok enough about me. I think you have some great motivating reasons to have surgery and I wish you the best of look. I'll look forward to reading about your surgery. Rebecca
doxie92504
on 4/15/07 9:15 am - Riverside, CA
Congrats on your date Rachel. My lap RNY is scheduled for May 14th and I am soooo excited I cannot wait. We will soon be on the loser's side (which for once is a good thing)! Good luck to you and take care of yourself. Michele
lv2beasahm
on 4/15/07 10:58 am - Pennsville, NJ
Hi Rachel! Though I'm having RNY we're surgery sisters! My date is also May 23. I'm really looking forward to being a Loser! And, for once in my life, that's a GREAT thing! Best wishes to you!!! * Cyndi *
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/07 12:39 pm - Basom, NY
Congratulations!! My surgery is the 7th. I am not scared yet, I don't know if that will come or not. I have done a lot of research and I am ready for this. Good Luck to you!! Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 578 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1218 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 958 views