Big day is May 16th

sallbu
on 4/17/07 11:36 am - Cattaraugus, NY
I am so excited. Less then a month away now. I wait every day for the hospital to call and schedule my pre-op testing. I guess for me it is not quite as scary because my 20 yo daughter just had the same surgery on the 29th of March and her progress has been remarkable. I keep reminding myself that I will probably not sail through the whole thing as easily. As much as I hate to admit it, I am a lot older then she is....lol She aslo had no health issues going in except for sleep apnea (which I do not have) but she was also 100lbs heavier then me. I am confident that everything is going to go well for me also and I can't wait to be on the loosing side along with all the other wonderful people out there in Obesity Help. Anyone else out there having their surgery at Sisters Hospital in Buffalo around the same time I am? Sally
doxie92504
on 4/17/07 12:45 pm - Riverside, CA
Congratulations, My big day is May 14th. Hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Take care, Michele
alligatorpgr
on 4/17/07 1:08 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Congrats and best wishes Sally!!! I'm sure you will do fine, and having someone in your family knowing what you are going thru is sure to be a huge benefit Alli
Kathy4678
on 4/17/07 8:50 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 05/29/07 with
Congrats Sally! Hopefully you have a boring surgery and super speedy recovery. See you on the losing side! (I'll be there May 29th!) Kathy
Jamie S.
on 4/17/07 11:07 pm - Auburn, IA
Hi Sally, My surgery is May 16th also but mine will be in Ft. Dodge, Iowa. It's really exciting. I have all my pre-op testing done this Thursday and my pre-op consult with the surgeon on Monday....getting very excited and nervous. I am sure we will both do great! Take care!!! Jamie
SMLTWNGRL
on 4/26/07 4:26 am - LINESVILLE, PA
Hello Everyone! My surgery is May 16th also, but I will be having mine at Hamot Hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania. I have my last bloodwork and preop appt with Dr Arreola on May 3rd! Just like some of you, I am so excited, yet nervous also! My birthday is May 25th, so this is the greatest possible present I could have! Good luck to all! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 578 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1218 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 958 views