May 8 - I HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!!!

Erin A.
on 4/18/07 7:29 am - Burlington, Canada
Just back from Dr Posner... lost 10.5 lbs (total 22) since March 1st - he is happy, endoscopy results OK, so he had Leslie (his assistant) call OHIP and they got the answer over the phone... but of course hanging on my door when I got home is the note that Purolator Courier was here today, lol! SO... it is a GO for May 8th... I have a PCP appointment next Wednesday for stuff, and one more appointment in Buffalo a week before surgery... I am first up that morning on the 8th so I need to be there at 5:15 am... Louis is booking off the 7th and 8th...Mike is good to go re the kids for the week... hehe, I am SOOOOOOO excited and happy, and scared all at the same time!!! Erin
Mrs. SmartiePants
on 4/18/07 7:33 am
WOOHOOOO ERIN! I was just going to ask you how it was going 2 1/2 weeks buddy!
Schatzi G.
on 4/18/07 7:44 am - Litchfield, IL
Congratulations Erin.... It will be here before you know it.... Way to go...
Kelly B.
on 4/18/07 7:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Erin, That is wonderful....not much longer now!!!!! Kelly
grammymel
on 4/18/07 9:01 am - Bolivar, OH
Excellent! It will be here before you know it! Best wishes. Mel
John Harker
on 4/18/07 11:50 am - Loves Park, IL
THAT'S ME TOO!! I'M FIRST ON THE 8th, HAVE TO BE THERE AT 6:00, SURGERY AT 7:30. CONGRATS TO YOU, AND BEST WISHES. IT'LL BE HERE BEFORE WE KNOW IT!!! JOHN
cheri24iv
on 4/18/07 12:17 pm - Hamilton, NY
WOOWOO Erin!!! I'm on the 8th, too! In Syracuse! My pre-op stuff is Monday the 23rd! It came so fast! My weight was just sent in on the 30th! I got my approval (after nearly 2 years of praying), last week! Best of luck to you!
alligatorpgr
on 4/18/07 12:48 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go Erin!!! Alli
T.Rob W.
on 4/19/07 1:02 pm - Charlotte, NC
Congratulations on your date and the pre-op loss, Erin! Sounds like you are well on your weigh. I've got an early appointment too and was dreading dragging my behind in there so early. But then I thought of missing rush hour traffic, catching the doctor fresh in the morning and the notion that Im just going to go back to sleep anyway. I think my wife actually gets the worst deal. I'm going to have to find out if there's a Starbucks in the hospital and get her a rather large gift card. -- T.Rob
Brenie
on 4/19/07 8:12 pm - Abita Springs, LA
Congratulations on you getting approved and getting the date, I got my approval and a May 7th date so we will be on the loser's bench together. I can't wait it will be fantastic for all of us to finally get healthy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 578 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1218 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 958 views