"May 2007 Surgery Date" - Chat room - Twice next week (Monday / Thursday)

John W.
on 4/20/07 12:40 pm - Near Topeka, KS
Hi all you May 2007 Surgery folks, I was wondering if anyone would like to get together for a one hour chat session to have an open forum for WLS recipients scheduled for May 2007. I've set up a couple of rooms for next week at: 10:30 p.m. (Central Time Zone) 9:30 p.m. (Mountain Time Zone) 8:30 p.m. (Pacific Time Zone) ....and I sorry for this last one 11:30 p.m. for you (Eastern Time Zone) folks. Those who are located elsewhere in the world, you'll have to do a conversion of time zones in order to make it on time. I've set up two days of Monday (April 23) and Thursday (April 26). I'll stay in the room for the first 10 minutes and if nobody shows up...I'm so outta there. If it goes well, we could mutually agree to continue these over the next several weeks....but be assured that there are absolutely no required longterm commitments. I hope to see a few of you there and get to know you better. We have all made the decision to march down this road...so let's do it in style and maybe even make some lifelong friendships along the way. To join the chat go to the "May 2007 Surgery Date" forum. If you don't know how to do that ...you can do that by finding the main toolbar in Obesity Help..."Home...MyOH...Photos...People....Forums.....etc. Now click on the forums group and a pulldown menu will show "More Forums" (click on that). Now find the "Surgery Date Forums" and go to "May 2007". Once you are in that message board area, you can get to the chat room by looking on the left side (blue bar). You don't need anything fancy, just type in your name and enter...just that easy. Hope to see you there. John (a.k.a. Jonoba)
Mrs. SmartiePants
on 4/20/07 3:19 pm
I think it's a great idea John! We should make it a weekly thing even....it'll be fun to catch up!
Leslie G.
on 4/20/07 11:32 pm - Borger, TX
Sounds great to me. I'll make a point of catching you. Leslie
T.Rob W.
on 4/21/07 2:40 am - Charlotte, NC
Thanks for organizing this, John. I will be at a conference next week but there's a chance I'll be able to catch the Thursday chat. If they continue, I'll be a regular. -- T.Rob
John Harker
on 4/21/07 7:24 am - Loves Park, IL
Hi john, thanks, I'll be there as much as possible!!! I agree, maybe weekly. John
Loralei I.
on 4/22/07 6:40 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you John ... what a considerate thing to do!!! I am going to try hard to be here as I think the support for and from everyone would be awesome Happy Sunday!!! Nani
RKidder
on 4/22/07 1:14 pm - Lewiston, ME
John - what a great idea! I live on the east coast so will try to get into an earlier chat. Surgery date: May 23, 2007 -- Woo hoo!!! Rachel
(deactivated member)
on 4/23/07 2:44 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
John, I try and go into the chat room. I do need to talk to people about my surgery because I am getting nervous and my surgery is May 7. Talk to you tonight! Esther
lv2beasahm
on 4/23/07 3:56 am - Pennsville, NJ
Thank you John. At least you're having it late so I won't miss "General Hospital" on SoapNet. I'm a East Coaster so I'll just have to grab something to keep me awake. lol "See" you all tonight! * Cyndi *
Courtney O.
on 4/23/07 12:14 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
RNY on 05/17/07 with
As long as I can kick my roommates off the computer at 10:30 I'll be there!!! Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 578 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1218 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1186 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 958 views