May 9th

suvuvm
on 4/26/07 6:52 am - Charlotte, NC
So my surgery is scheduled for May 9th and I started my liquid diet yesterday, boy does this suck. I know that it is just a mental block that I need to get through.
Schatzi G.
on 4/26/07 8:35 am - Litchfield, IL
Catherine, You will do just fine... I am on the 10th day of my liquid diet, only 4 more after today and to tell you the truth, it hasn't been half bad... Just think about what the final results will be....
Rebecca C.
on 4/26/07 11:11 am - OR
We are surgery buddies. My surgery is also May 9th. Have you been waiting a long time after you found out your date? It feels like it will never get here and I can't wait! Sorry you have to do this liquid diet. I can't imagine. I know it would suck. My Dr doesn't require it all he asks is that I have a lite meal for dinner the night before and nothing after midnight. I feel lucky but I also worry about my mental health after surgery because I"ll be going through all that you have already done. I really don't know if this is the case LOL. Its all a guessing game now because no one can tell us what "WE" will be feeling. Keep in touch. It will be here fast! Rebecca
tina J.
on 4/26/07 1:44 pm - springfield, MO
Catherine, HI, MY SURGERY DATE IS ALSO THE 9TH. AND YESTERDAY I TOO STARTED THE LIQUID THING. IT WAS NOT BAD TIL 4AM CAME AROUND. I FELT LIKE I WAS STARVING TO DEATH. WHICH I KNOW IT IS MY BRAIN PLAYING TRICKS ON ME. BUT WE HAVE CAME THIS FAR...WE CAN GO THE DISTANCE. LETS HANG IN THERE TOGETHER. I LOVE THIS SITE. IT HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH. JUST KNOWING THAT WE HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE AND THAT IS CHEERING US ON. I SAY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.!! TINA
Kelly B.
on 4/27/07 5:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Catherine, Good luck with everything!!!!! Kelly
shafana0816
on 4/30/07 6:46 am - claremont, NC
my surgery is on may 9 and i started my liquid diet and i started one day early and im fighting the urge to eat when u cook and cant eat its hard and i wanna cry sometimes but i can do
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views