6 more days till my surgury

linda lamb
on 4/26/07 1:33 pm - delight, AR
i can't belive it ! finely the time has come for my surgury i'am so happy i thank the lord for makeing this happend, i'am reddy i've been 3 months learning all what one has to do and eat afterwards , i know it's up to me to do my part and i will, wish me luck everyone as i do for you all, god bless
sunny_06
on 4/26/07 3:06 pm - knoxville, TN
VSG on 05/02/07 with
Linda, Hello up there in Razorbck country. I was at Fayetteville cheering them on last Nov againsy Tennessee!! My son grad HS from Rogers Congratulations on that coming date, I am with you on that date and know of 5 others, also!! Wishing you the best. Will have you in my prayers that day. Karen
linda lamb
on 4/28/07 12:56 pm - delight, AR
thank you karen house, cool are you haveing surgury the 2 ? i'am wishing you all the best, yap my hubby loves ark razorbcks lol
BamaGirl44
on 4/27/07 2:18 am - montgomery, AL
Hey, Linda !! I am very happy for you ! my date is May 17th and I know how excited you are !! Good luck and my prayers will be with you from Alabama !! karen s.
linda lamb
on 4/28/07 12:53 pm - delight, AR
thank you karen, i hope yours go well to iam exsided ant it something ? how it feels like we are getting a new least on life? please add me as a friend so i can keep in touch. may 17th cool its not long,
Kelly B.
on 4/27/07 4:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Linda, Congrats!!!!!! I am sending you prayers from Pennsylvania. Good luck with everything. Kelly
linda lamb
on 4/28/07 12:50 pm - delight, AR
thank you kelly i need all the prayers i can get, have you had surgury yet?
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/07 6:50 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
You are in my prayers from Ontario, California. I am right behind you, my surgery date is May 7th. Soon we will be "LOSERS". I am happy for you. God Bless and Keep you, Esther
linda lamb
on 4/28/07 12:48 pm - delight, AR
thank you, i hope yours go well to iam exsided ant it something ? how it feels like we are getting a new least on life? please add me as a friend so i can keep in touch.
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/07 1:01 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Hey Beautiful, I added you to my friend list......You and Karen are having surgery the same day so I will be praying for you both on that day and can't wait to hear how it goes. I am so happy for you! Love, Esther
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views