My Time Has FINALLY Arrived !!!

BamaGirl44
on 4/27/07 2:15 am - montgomery, AL
Hey, ya'll ! Bear with me, please... i am a computer dummy and this is new 2 me !!! I am so excited about my surgery ! My b'day is May 1...but the 17th is my RE-BIRTH DAY !! I have researched wls 4 8 yrs. and my brain and body have finally caught up w each other !! I am a "pumper" (insulin pump) 4 the past 4 years and am ecstatic about the possibility of not having 2 "pump" anymore !! If ya'll have any suggestions, prayers and words of encouragement... please pass them on !!
Kelly B.
on 4/27/07 4:35 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Karen, Congrats!!!!!! on your date. I have the same re-birthday as you. We can join the loser's bench together. Good luck!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Kelly
BamaGirl44
on 5/5/07 12:37 am - montgomery, AL
hey, kelly !! are u getting nervous and excited at the same time ? i am !! we will be in God' hands and everything will be just fine !! i look forward to chatting with you during our losing season !!! karen
sunny_06
on 4/27/07 5:25 am - knoxville, TN
VSG on 05/02/07 with
Karen, Congratulations from another Karen................ Happy that you are one of the May babies about to be re-born. Don't give in to criticism....................... determine that you know that you are choosing this life...................and keep those eyes focused forward. The most wonderful people on earth are on this site and will be cheering you on!! You will be in my prayers and thoughts!! God Bless........Karen
BamaGirl44
on 5/5/07 12:42 am - montgomery, AL
hey Karen ! thank you so much for your words of encouragement.... they mean a lot to me and i look forward to receiving many more from you !!! thank you so much for the prayers... can't do this without faith and the good Lord and people like you !!! karen
(deactivated member)
on 4/27/07 6:08 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Hi Karen, You are having your re-birth on my birthday but my re-birthday is May 7th. I am nervous but I know this is a wonderful thing and I will feel so much better after I get all this weight off. I have gotten so many great suggestions from everyone. They told me to take Vasoline to keep you from getting sore, Chapstick because your lips get really dry and Baby wipes and long prongs to wipe yourself. Also don't drink anything the nurse gives you until you question her as to what it is. One girl was given Apple Juice and almost dumped. I will pray for you. Say one for me on May 7th. Your soon to be LOSER friend, Esther
BamaGirl44
on 5/5/07 12:50 am - montgomery, AL
Hey to my new LOSER friend !!! 2 more days and your rebirthing begins !!! should we have taken Lamaze classes ?!?! HAHA !!! please keep in touch with me, Esther and you have all my prayers and thoughts !!!! Karen
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/07 11:13 am - Basom, NY
Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well for you!! ~~Betsy
BamaGirl44
on 5/5/07 12:53 am - montgomery, AL
Thank you for responding, Betsy !! hope all goes well with you... all my thoughts and prayers will be with you !!! karen
pvtporch
on 4/29/07 7:22 pm - CA
Karen Good luck, you will have an uneventful surgery. Ler us know how it goes! Congratulations. Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views