Protein Shake

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/07 10:44 am - Basom, NY
Well, I tried the Unjury chocolate protein shake this morning. It was pretty good. I made it with milk. The taste was good and it wasn't gritty. I think maybe next time I will try making it like a smoothie.
Mrs. SmartiePants
on 4/28/07 11:32 am
Glad you liked it!
tina J.
on 4/28/07 5:00 pm - springfield, MO
Hi, i also have tried the unjury. only the unflavored. it is not gritty at all but has a bad taste anyway. i cant imagine using others that taste worse than this. so i think i will try the chocalate. get some flavor. the smothie sounds great too. tina
Courtney O.
on 4/30/07 2:26 am - Grand Prairie, TX
RNY on 05/17/07 with
Okay so just an update on what I've tried...I did try putting 1 1/2 oz (3 Tablespoons) of a Grape New Whey protein bullet in about 12 oz of bottled water w/ a SF Tropical punch kool-aid packet...3 Tbsp has 21 grams of protein. It actually tasted really good. Hopefully I can tolerate this after surgery since it tastes pretty dang sweet. I'm gonna try the other 2 flavors (Fruit punch and orange) and also try some different flavors of SF kool-aid. I also got my Whey Gourmet milk chocolate in today. I just mixed it with 6oz skim Milk (about 60 calories)...and 1 scoop of powder (130 calories). So in total it ends up being about 27g of protein w/ the milk and the powder and about 190 calories. Not too bad. It actually tastes pretty good. At first I just started drinking it mixed with the milk--but I couldn't get it mixed well enough since I don't have a shaker cup yet. So I ended up throwing it in the blender with about 5 ice cubes. It's better that way to me. I think I could get away with only using 4 oz of milk if I made it in shake form. It definitely isn't too sweet the way I made it this time. I think I like this one! No aftertaste AND it doesn't smell bad! I also got the AcheivOne coffee drinks in the mail. I put one in the fridge--so I'll let you know later once I try it. =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 585 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views