optifast

grammymel
on 4/28/07 5:52 am - Bolivar, OH
Getting ready for the Optifast but haven't heard much good (flavor) about it. I usually like chocolate but haven't tasted this. Before I buy, I would like some opinions on which flavors are better in each, liquid, bars, puddings. which flavor did you like the best? Thanks for the help. Mel
Mrs. SmartiePants
on 4/28/07 8:11 am
I took half chocolate, half vanilla and most people do like the chocolate better, but I'm the odd one out and like the vanilla because it's easier to add syrups, and other things to. Oh and I've only had the powdered optifast!
grammymel
on 5/3/07 8:16 am - Bolivar, OH
OK--that's probably what I'll do. Never thought about adding anything to it. Hope you are improving everyday. I'll soon join you! Mel
FitN2007
on 4/28/07 12:05 pm
I started the Optifast last Wednesday and I can barely get it down. It doesn't taste bad per se but it is the repitition of every two hours that I can't do. I have been dehydrated, weak, and hungry because I can't get enough in and can't keep my protein level up. Can I skip the Optifast and just keep my caloric intake to 1200?
Rayleen
on 4/29/07 2:28 am - Munroe Falls, OH
I dont think so, On my forth day I called and talked to my guy that showed me the optifast,,,,asked him if I could do a salad a day...He said no,,,I did fall off for a day, I did get back on, I also have a hard time with the every 2 hours. I add strawberries and bannana to the vinella...sugar free cherry jello (the powder) is good in the vinella,,,and the butterscotch and bannana pudding sugar free pudding is also good when added, 1 tsp,,,hope this helps you, I know its hard as I said I fell off one day and had a salad with tuna on it....good luck to you...Sunday
grammymel
on 5/3/07 8:19 am - Bolivar, OH
I don't think so either. I was told it clears much of the fat from the liver and make it easier to operate. Hope you don't have much longer on it. Mel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views