Humor............... Hillbilly Poem !!

sunny_06
on 4/29/07 1:03 am - knoxville, TN
VSG on 05/02/07 with
Susie lee done fell in love; she planned to marry joe. She was so happy 'bout it all she told her pappy so. Pappy told her, susie gal, you'll have to find another. I'd just as soon yo' ma don't know, but joe is yo' half brother. So susie put aside her joe and planned to marry will, but after telling pappy this, he said, there's trouble still. You can't marry will, my gal, and please don't tell you' mother, but will and joe, and several mo' I know is yo' half brother. But mama knew and said, my child, just do what makes yo' happy marry will or marry joe. You ain't no kin to pappy.
suvuvm
on 4/29/07 1:58 am - Charlotte, NC
That is funny.
juliathomas
on 4/29/07 10:49 pm - Douglasville , GA
very cute
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/07 3:05 am - Ontario, CA
RNY on 05/07/07 with
Man woman, you are having surgery in two days and you find the time to cheer us all up. You are some woman! Are you packed yet? How are you going to eat the liquid diet or pureed diet in MX while you are there? I am so excited for you sis and can't wait to Post your progress on here. Love ya, Esther
sunny_06
on 4/30/07 3:28 am - knoxville, TN
VSG on 05/02/07 with
Have you not heard that All fat people are jolly!!?? Well............this one will be a crazy, funny skinny one, also!! I am on clear for a couple of weeks............got my SF jello and my bouillion cubes.............. I am gonna be sipping on the beach!! (NO, I am still not packed!) lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 585 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views