Sunday Chat - A Record Number

John W.
on 4/30/07 2:00 am - Near Topeka, KS
We have actually set up a May schedule of chat room sessions for the "May 2007 Surgery Date" forum and chat area. We will plan to chat each Sunday evening at: 6 pm (Pacific) 7 pm (Mountain) 8 pm (Central) 9 pm (Eastern) (these are all simultanious times - so join for 10 minutes or an hour and a half - we will plan to wind down after 90 minutes or so - no firm ending time) We actually had 7 people (we could squeeze a few more in - we'll just set up a few more chairs ) in the room at the same time with about a dozen guests total. We certainly did not have a lack of topics to discuss. Our "special guest" this past Sunday was Theresa f/Austin. She has lost over 100 pounds in just over 6 months. Thank you Theresa for your contribution to our little group. Any other chat sessions are welcome and can be added by anyone. John P.S. Join us if you can; we'll do our best to make you feel welcome. Next Sunday we will have Chantal tell us all about her experience (WLS on Tuesday). She has the distiction of being our first chat room graduate to jump on that end of the bench...so to speak.
armra1967
on 4/30/07 5:25 am - Lakewood, NY
Hi John! Last night was my 1st time in chat with you all. It was quite nice. Looking forward to this coming Sunday!
Kathy4678
on 4/30/07 6:20 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 05/29/07 with
Thanks to you John and everyone for coordinating this effort- it's nice to have people who are on the journey as well to bounce ideas off of and just have people to support you. Thanks again! Kathy
Mrs. SmartiePants
on 4/30/07 8:30 am
It was a blast! Sorry I had to take a phone call and it took way longer than I expected, which is why I was quiet for a large part I can wait till the next one guys!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views