Anyone else having surgery May 1.?

wonderfull5357
on 4/30/07 11:25 am - Johnstown, PA
May 1 is my surgery date. I am nervous, and have a feeling I will probably get a lot more nervous. (so far, I sound normal), lol My son came to town, for the surgery. My daughter is taking off school, my parents, and ex will be at the hospital with me. Most of all God will be there with me. I will post as soon as I can when I get home, AFTER the surgery. Wow, I waited so long, and it feels weird to say After. Thank you to all the wonderfull people who have informed me of this proceedure through their posts. Jean
Lovenmotion
on 4/30/07 12:15 pm - kansas city, MO
Me too--prayers are with us--
wonderfull5357
on 4/30/07 4:40 pm - Johnstown, PA
I hope your sleeping better then me. lol Laidi in bed for over 2 hours, got up, took the shower with the preop soap, and now am at the computer. I wish you luck my friend. Jean
alligatorpgr
on 4/30/07 5:49 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Susan, best wishes and good luck on your surgery and recovery !! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family... Alli
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/07 3:38 pm - Basom, NY
Good Luck with your surgery!! ~~Betsy
wonderfull5357
on 4/30/07 4:42 pm - Johnstown, PA
I will say thank you for the good luck wish now. Can't sleep the night before surgery. Jean
sunny_06
on 4/30/07 4:51 pm - knoxville, TN
VSG on 05/02/07 with
Some of the best people I know are having surgery May 1st!! ..... our first May babies.................... Sounds like you have a host of support going for you, Jean. You are headed for a beautiful future!! I know that you are in God's hands and He will see you through!! You are blessed!! and.........as you explained to me, before................. don't you forget, you're wonderful!! Luv ya Karen
alligatorpgr
on 4/30/07 5:48 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Jean, best wishes and good luck on your surgery and recovery. I am just a few days after you on May 9th, so save me a seat on the losers bench !!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family... Alli
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anybody out there?
Mrs. SmartiePants · 0 replies · 586 views
5years!! Anyone there?
Donna W. · 4 replies · 1234 views
5 years out
juliathomas · 2 replies · 1195 views
It's been TOOO Long, HI GUYS!!!
Jamie S. · 2 replies · 967 views